Run Away

Emma POV

These robots are mean , they put needles in my arm,they keep me in this dark cold room, that's not even the worst part.

They don't even blink!!

I know scary right it freaks me out too. They never let me go play in the outside world it's not fair! I never get to leave this room or see anyone..... well except for them and Mr Noodles he's my teddy bear but they took him away.

We sometimes pass a door when I go to get my shots and I see him in the window, he looks so scared I tell him it's gonna be ok to make him feel better.

I'm sitting on floor talking to a worm I named wiggles he was so tiny when I first found him now he's huge !!!! Don't worry wiggles hopefully you can go outside and find your family and maybe I can find my.

The door opens and a Kraang bot is standing in front of the door.

The one known as experiment 237690 who come with the one known as Kraang to get what known as mutagen sample." The Kraang bot stands at the door.

Awwwww I don't wanna get another shot they really hurt but I can't fight it the last time I did I bit a Kraang's arm off and they left me in here for days it was sooooooo borrrrriinnnggg I didn't do anything but stare at the wall and fall asleep from the boredom.

But I gotta be brave for Mr Noddles.

I walk with the Kraang to the lab room on the way I saw Mr Noodles in the door he looked so lonely I blew him a kiss so he knows that everything will be ok.

We make it to the lab and there's four Kraang bots, one picks me up and put's me on the chair they don't have to buck me into the chair anymore cause I stop fighting and biting them .

"Kraang will start what is known as mutagen sample with new experimental needle" The Kraang bot tells one of them who nods.

Whoa whoa whoa ! What did he mean by "new"? I turn around to see a GIANT SHARP 5 foot long neddle.

Oh HECK to the no they're not stick that thing in me!!!!!!

I got up to run but they held me down and strapped me into the chair.

I was kicking and screaming trying everything I can to get out but nothing worked I could feel tears in my eyes as I closed them waiting for the gigantic needle to hit my arm.

"I don't wanna be in this chair please I wanna get out!!" I thought.

Out of nowhere I landed hard ow my booty that really hurt I open my eyes to see that I wasn't in the chair anymore.

A Kraang points at me "Kraang will bring back experiment 237690 to what is known as restrained chair."

They want to put me back in that thing?!

Nope nope nope nope they want me their gonna have to take me kicking and screaming.

I run to door that they left open you know for robots they can be big dum dums. I ran from corner to corner trying to find a way out .... what a minute I feel like I'm forgetting somethi...... Mr Noddles!

I can't leave him what if they do experiments on him too !

I turn around and ran to each door jumping up to see if I can find him ... what I gotta jump up to see I'm a little short nugget ok.

After looking though the fifth door I finally found him.

"Mr Noodles" I shouted but quickly cover up my mouth so the Kraang don't hear me.

"Don't worry buddy I'm gonna get you out of here", I tired to push and pull it open but it didn't work ... wait they always have to push those colorful lights to get it open I think they call them "passwords"

I push the button and a bunch of colors and numbers came up looking at them all at once was make my head hurt.

That's when I gotta an idea what if I try what I did with the chair to the door ?

I decided to give it a try I backed up, closed my eyes and thought about go though the doors.

When I opened my eyes mr noddles was in front of me .. I did it .. I DID IT !!!!

I grabbed Mr Noddles and I went though the door again I started to run when I bump into a Kraang.

"The one known as experiment 237690 will come with Kraang" The Kraang points a gun at me

"The Heck I won't" I said I put Mr. Noodles down and I turned him away didn't want him see me going "savage" that's what the Kraang called when I started to kick and bite .

I snarl my fangs at it before I leaped up and bit it on the head , it was trying to pull me off but i pushed my fangs deeper into the robot until pretty sparking light came from it, the robot fell down and the brain thingy pop out .. EW.

I kicked it away grabbed Mr. Noddles and continued to run as I was running a loud sound was ringing in my ear .

I saw fifty no HUNDREDS of Kraang running towards me I turn around to run the other direction and see more Kraang that way.

Oh come on ! Can't a kid catch a break.

I pull Mr Noodles closer to me.

This is it I thought they gonna get me and I gonna stay in that room forever I just wanna get out of here.

I close my eyes running as fast as a I can waiting for them to grab .. but I didn't feel arms grabbing me.

I open my eyes to see that I'm not in the lab but ..... outside with these big blocks make noises at each other that's when I realized I'm free I'm finally free.

But I'm can't really be happy cause I feel really tired and my head hurts.

I fall to the ground and close my eyes with Mr. Noddles still at my side.