TCRI

When the turtles got back from the lair, they decided they were going to see leatherhead about losing the crystal earlier ... much to donnie despises .

When they returned Emma was on the couch, on her stomach drawing a picture.

"Hey guys" Emma greeted them with a warm smile.

They all waved at here in return ... when expect Raph who just huffed and went to his room.

Emma sinks into her dress not wanting to feel his rage , why did he hate her so much ? , what did she ever do to him?

Mikey could sense the tense between the two so he jump beside her on the couch.

" Guess what Emmy I'm gonna introduce you to my good friend Leatherhead! He said happily

Donnie eyes grow wide as he ran up to them

" What? no no no no no no you are not introducing Emma to that face-grabbing monster"! Donnie said looking scared

"Oh come on Mr paranoid he's not gonna hurt her" he squished Emma's cheeks "does this look like a face LH would hurt"

Donnie look at her as a way of saying "do you want to"

"I want meet him , he might be nice" Emma said wanting to give Leatherhead a chance .

Leo and Raph walk into the room ready to go see him .

Emma runs up to them, filled with excitement.

"Leo guess what I'm going with you guys to go meet lea-ther head" , making sure she said his name right.

Leo looked unsure , "are you sure Emmy Looks Leatherhead can be pretty ..... difficult".

"Yup I'm sure"

"Maybe he'll go crazy enough and eat you" Raph said sarcastically walking pass her.

"Yeah ..... well ..... you're...... green"'!!! , she said trying to make a comeback .

"Nice comeback pipsqueak you really nailed it on me". He said laughing

Emma stood there confused and frustrated "why did he have to be so mean"?

Leo kneed in front of her looking at her upset face .

"I know that Raph can be a little mean , but that's how he is with around new people , just give him time he'll come around , ok"?

Emma soften her face with understanding look .

"Ok"

"Good now come on guys let's go see Leatherhead"

He takes Emma by the hand and leads her into the sewer , along the others , Donnie walks groaning following them.

...............

They finally get to Leatherhead's hide out , to find him sleeping

"There he is , we don't want to alarm him so no one make any sudden moves"

Emma could help but stare in awe of the alligator mutant .

"He's so big"

"Yeah big and scary" , Donnie said behind her looking terrified .

"Awww look how cute" , Mikey walked towards him but jumps back when Leatherhead roars in his sleep.

"So who's gonna walk him up"? , they looked at each other.

They all backed up while saying it "not it" , which just left Mikey and Emma in the middle, Emma didn't know how to wake him up so it had to be Mikey.