ᔑ ᒲ⚍ᓵ⍑-リᒷᒷ↸ᒷ↸ ᓵ∷|| (𝙰 𝙼𝚞𝚌𝚑-𝙽𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝙲𝚛𝚢)

TW: cussing, crying, talk of choking & vehicle crash & broken bone & death (many angst :D)

Ranboo's POV

Tommy and I went and sat on the couch with Wilbur while Techno and Phil stayed outside for a minute with the other five people. After a little while, Techno came in the house with the people following behind him.

I pulled Tommy closer to me and wrapped an arm around him.

"It's ok, Ranboo. They're safe." Phil said. "Yeah, tell that to me five minutes ago when greeny had me in a damn chokehold." I sassed.

"Got a bit of an attitude on him, doesn't he?" Dream said. "Yes, he does. It's part of his personality. And unless you want me to degrade you and make you hate yourself even more, I suggest you shut the hell up about it." Tommy said without hesitation.

I smiled. Tommy always has my back when I need him.

"Ha. Nerd." Techno snorted at Dream. I giggled.

"So...what exactly are they?" The brown haired boy from earlier asked Wilbur. "Why you asking me? Ask them." He replied. The boy turned to Tommy and I.

"We're Aliens or whatever you humans call us." I answered before he could ask again. "We're from the planet 'Nether.' Yes, I know you've never heard of it. It's far, far away from this solar system. Human spacecrafts are unable to travel that far." I said.

"Oh! That's...interesting." He said. "How the heck is this possible?" A different boy asked. He had a slight country accent. "Like, how did they get here?" He added.

Everyone turned to us. Only Wilbur and Techno really knew the answer to that.

"W-Well, uhm..." I hesitated. I sighed. "We were adventuring with our father and our aircraft had an engine failure. We crashed in the forest where Techno and Wilbur found us and brought us here." I said.

"Well...where is your father?" Dream asked.

My breath hitched in my throat and I held in my tears. I hadn't yet been able to be sad about his death because I didn't want to burn my face with my tears. I had sort of pushed that memory to the back of my mind where I wouldn't think about it so I wouldn't cry. All of my emotions over the past months, even before we crashed, we're just bottling up inside of me and I never let them out.

I think now may be the time where I break.

Tommy looked up at me and noticed the tears welled in my eyes. I was looking downwards so nobody else could see my face.

The group still stared at us, awaiting their answer.

"Papa uhm..." Tommy placed his hand on top of mine and cleared his throat. "He didn't survive the crash." He said. "O-Oh...I'm so sorry for asking..." Dream said.

I couldn't physically hold in my tears anymore. The tears from when Tommy's ever sad, the tears from when I broke my arm a year ago, the tears from when our dad died, everything. All of those bottled up tears from over the years came pouring from my eyes, searing my skin. The pain from my tears made me cry even more. Smoke came from my cheeks as the tears hit them.

Tommy's POV

"Shit, shit, shit, Ranboo!" I said. "It's ok, Ran! Don't cry..." "I c-can't h-elp it..." Ranboo sobbed.

It was so obvious that he needed to cry. I knew he couldn't contain his feeling any longer, so I let him cry as I hugged him.

"Woah, what's happening?! Are you ok? Is this normal?" Phil's dad instincts kicked in. Ranboo nodded and sniffed.

"This is normal." I said. "His tears burn him when he cries. We don't know why, they just do."

"Oh...does it- does it hurt him?" Phil asked. I sarcastically laughed. "No, it's doesn't hurt him. It's searing his skin, but it doesn't hurt him." I said. "Of course it fucking hurts him." "Yeah, right." Phil said.

"Think of it like when you get burnt with boiling water. Now imagine that but much, much, much, much worse because his skin is literally smoking. " I said.

Everyone stayed quiet.

By now, Ranboos cries had died down mostly, and he just sat sniffing and wiping his face.

"I-I'm so sorry." He said. "Sorry? For what?" I asked. "For crying..?" "Don't apologize for crying. You haven't cried more than twice in years. You needed that." I squeezed him. I felt him nod and he rested his chin on top of my head.

He sighed loudly.

"╎ ꖎ𝙹⍊ᒷ ||𝙹⚍, ℸ ̣ 𝙹ᒲᓭ." (I love you, Toms.) He said in a tired voice. I smiled. "ꖎ𝙹⍊ᒷ ||𝙹⚍ ℸ ̣ 𝙹𝙹, ʖ𝙹𝙹." (Love you too, Boo.)
(Brotherly love, you fiends!!!)

Words: 800