ℸ ̣ ᔑꖌᒷリ (𝚃𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚗)

TW: cussing, crying, mention of abuse, fighting, yelling, choking, overall a very angsty chapter

Ranboos POV
One week later

Dream, George, Karl, and Sapnap were all over at our house again. I'm not too sure where Quackity was though. We were all hanging out in the living room. The marks from my tears last week were still really prominent, but they weren't as bad.

"So where is Big Q?" Tommy asked. "Big Q?" Dream questioned. Tommy sighed. "Quackity? Big Q?" Tommy said. "Oh!" Dream laughed. "That's an interesting nickname." I said. "Yeah, so, where is he?"

Dream looked around to everyone.

"We don't really know. He's not answering our calls or texts and we haven't seen him since yesterday." Sapnap said. "Oh...I hope he's ok." I said. Tommy nodded.

Suddenly, we heard loud footsteps on the front porch and someone startled knocked loudly on the door.

"Chill! I'll be right there!" Techno shouted, getting up from the couch. He went over and unlocked the door, opening it.

None other than Quackity stumbled through the doorway and closed the door, locking it back. He was breathing heavily and his breath was shaky and uneven like he was panicked.

"Woah, wheres the fire? You ok?" Techno asked. Quackity turned around and there was a black mark around his eyes. "What the- what happened to you?!" Karl gasped.

"That doesn't matter right now. What does matter, is Ranboo and Tommy need to hide, or leave, or something. Go somewhere where they won't be found." Quackity panted. "What are you talking about? What's going on?" Phil asked.

"It's Schlatt. He took my phone and went through it. He saw the photo I took with Ranboo. I don't know what he's planning but I overheard him talking on the phone to someone about the photo." Quackity said. The room froze.

"Who...is Schlatt?" Tommy asked. Quackity sighed. "My fiancé. I've been meaning to leave him but I'm too scared." He said.

"Did that man hit you?" I asked. Quackity stayed quiet. "Hey, did that bitch lay his hands on you?" I repeated. Quackity nodded.

Now, my blood was boiling.

At no point in time in a relationship should you be touched in any violent way. And I'd be damned if you know a bitch like me and you get touched, because it probably won't end well for the persons ass who touched you.
(Pop off? 👀)

Quackity could see the anger in my eyes.

"Calm down, Ranboo. It's ok. You two just need to get out of here." He said. I nodded, letting myself cool down.

Suddenly, I heard voices and footsteps and...chains rattling?

I leaned over and looked out of the window to see some people in strange outfits.

"Fuck." I said. "I'll hold the door." Techno said. Everyone braced themselves fro whatever was coming. "I'm so sorry...this is all my fault." Quackity gripped his hair.

I quickly stood up, grabbed Tommy, and began dragging him upstairs. I pulled him into the bathroom.

"ℸ ̣ 𝙹ᒲᓭ, ꖎ╎ᓭℸ ̣ ᒷリ ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ᒲᒷ, 𝙹ꖌ?" (Toms, listen to me, ok?) I said. Tommy looked up at me with scared eyes.

"╎ ↸𝙹リ'ℸ ̣ ꖌリ𝙹∴ ∴⍑𝙹 ℸ ̣ ⍑𝙹ᓭᒷ !¡ᒷ𝙹!¡ꖎᒷ ᔑ∷ᒷ, ʖ⚍ℸ ̣ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ|| ᔑ∷ᒷリ'ℸ ̣ ⊣𝙹╎リ⊣ ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ꖎᒷᔑ⍊ᒷ ⚍リℸ ̣ ╎ꖎ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ|| ⎓╎リ↸ ⚍ᓭ." (I don't know who those people are, but they aren't going to leave until they find us.) I said.

"∴⍑ᔑℸ ̣ ᔑ∷ᒷ ∴ᒷ ⊣𝙹リリᔑ ↸𝙹?" (What are we gonna do?) Tommy asked.

I put my hands on his shoulders and looked him in the eyes.

"ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ|| ↸𝙹リ'ℸ ̣ ꖌリ𝙹∴ ||𝙹⚍ ᒷ ̇/╎ᓭℸ ̣. ╎ ∴ᔑᓭ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ 𝙹リꖎ|| 𝙹リᒷ ╎リ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᔑℸ ̣ !¡⍑𝙹ℸ ̣ 𝙹..." (They don't know you exist. I was the only one in that photo...) I said.

"∷ᔑリʖ𝙹𝙹...∴⍑ᔑℸ ̣ ᔑ∷ᒷ ||𝙹⚍ ╎ᒲ!¡ꖎ||╎リ⊣?" (Ranboo...what are you implying?) Tommy asked.

"||𝙹⚍'∷ᒷ ⊣𝙹╎リ⊣ ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ᓭℸ ̣ ᔑ|| ╎リ ⍑ᒷ∷ᒷ. ||𝙹⚍'∷ᒷ リ𝙹ℸ ̣ ⊣𝙹╎リ⊣ ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ꖎᒷᔑ⍊ᒷ ℸ ̣ ⍑╎ᓭ ʖᔑℸ ̣ ⍑∷𝙹𝙹ᒲ ⚍リℸ ̣ ╎ꖎ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ|| ᔑ∷ᒷ ⊣𝙹リᒷ, リ𝙹 ᒲᔑℸ ̣ ℸ ̣ ᒷ∷ ∴⍑ᔑℸ ̣ ||𝙹⚍ ⍑ᒷᔑ∷." (You're going to stay in here. You're not going to leave this bathroom until they are gone, no matter what you hear.) I said. Tommy's face dropped.

"リ𝙹," (No,) He said. "ᔑ∷ᒷ ||𝙹⚍ ᓵ∷ᔑ⨅||?! ╎'ᒲ リ𝙹ℸ ̣ ⊣𝙹╎リ⊣ ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ꖎᒷℸ ̣ ||𝙹⚍ ᓭᔑᓵ∷╎⎓╎ᓵᒷ ||𝙹⚍∷ᓭᒷꖎ⎓ ⎓𝙹∷ ᒲᒷ!" (Are you crazy?! I'm not going to let you sacrifice yourself for me!)

"⊣𝙹𝙹↸ ℸ ̣ ⍑╎リ⊣ ╎'ᒲ リ𝙹ℸ ̣ ⊣╎⍊╎リ⊣ ||𝙹⚍ ᔑ ᓵ⍑𝙹╎ᓵᒷ." (Good thing I'm not giving you a choice.) I said.

"∴⍑ᔑℸ ̣..?" (What..?)

I let go of him and left the bathroom, closing and locking the door from the outside so he couldn't leave. He grabbed the handle and pulled on it, trying to open the door.

"∷-∷ᔑリʖ𝙹𝙹?! ↸𝙹リ'ℸ ̣ ↸𝙹 ℸ ̣ ⍑╎ᓭ, ∷ᔑリʖ𝙹𝙹! !¡ꖎᒷᔑᓭᒷ!" (R-Ranboo?! Don't do this, Ranboo! Please!) He said.

I could barely hear him because the door was kind of thick. That's why I brought him into this specific room. So nobody would hear him.

"ℸ ̣ 𝙹ᒲᒲ||, ╎ ꖎ𝙹⍊ᒷ ||𝙹⚍, 𝙹ꖌ? ||𝙹⚍ ⍑ᒷᔑ∷ ᒲᒷ? ╎ ꖎ𝙹⍊ᒷ ||𝙹⚍." (Tommy, I love you, ok? You hear me? I love you.) I said through the door.

I could hear him crying as he struggled with the handle. I heard yelling and glass shattering downstairs.

I took a shaky breath.

"╎ ꖎ𝙹⍊ᒷ ||𝙹⚍." (I love you.) I said.

"||𝙹⚍ !¡∷𝙹ᒲ╎ᓭᒷ↸ ||𝙹⚍ ∴𝙹⚍ꖎ↸リ'ℸ ̣ ꖎᒷᔑ⍊ᒷ! ||𝙹⚍ !¡∷𝙹ᒲ╎ᓭᒷ↸ ᒲᒷ!" (You promised you wouldn't leave! You promised me!) Tommy sobbed.

I paused. I did promise that a few weeks ago. But promise is just a word. It never really lives up to its full potential.
(He said that before :'D)

"↸ᒷᓭ!¡ᒷ∷ᔑℸ ̣ ᒷ ℸ ̣ ╎ᒲᒷᓭ ᓵᔑꖎꖎᓭ ⎓𝙹∷ ↸ᒷᓭ!¡ᒷ∷ᔑℸ ̣ ᒷ ᒲᒷᔑᓭ⚍∷ᒷᓭ." (Desperate times calls for desperate measures.) I said. "ʖᒷ ᓭℸ ̣ ∷𝙹リ⊣, 𝙹ꖌ, ℸ ̣ 𝙹ᒲᒲ||?" (Be strong, ok, Tommy?)

I walked away from the door without a second thought. Thankfully, you couldn't really hear him from the steps, so I knew nobody downstairs could hear him.

I entered the living room and saw five strange men being held back by Techno, Dream, and Sapnap. Four of them were in uniforms, and the fifth was wearing black dress pants with a messy white dress shirt and a loose red tie. He looking kind of tipsy.

"Hey, assholes!" I shouted. They room froze. This was it. No turning back.

"Get 'em." One of the men said. Two of them grabbed me and one put me in a similar chokehold to the one Dream did the first time we met. I coughed and grabbed at the man's arm.

"Let go of him!" Techno said, getting held back by one of the other men.

Suddenly, I felt something hard hit me in the back of the head. My vision got blurry, and then everything went black.

Words: 1,190