⍑ᒷ'ᓭ ⊣𝙹リᒷ (𝙷𝚎'𝚜 𝙶𝚘𝚗𝚎)

TW: cussing, crying, passing out

Wilbur's POV
minutes later

After what felt like forever of fighting after they knocked Ranboo out, he was gone. We couldn't do anything else to prevent it. Those people had guns, and all we had was a singular sword that was up in Technos room.

Techno seemed to be in shock. He loved Ranboo so much. Sometimes I think he loved Ranboo more then himself.

"Shit, where is Tommy?" George asked. I ran over to the stairs. Everyone followed a few feet behind me. "Tommy?" I yelled, scaling two steps with every stride. "Tommy where are you?"

I stopped walking for a moment and listened. I heard loud sobs coming from the bathroom. I made my way over to the door.

"Is he locked in there?" Karl asked. "I think so." I said.

"Tommy? Can you open the door?" I asked. He giggled the knob and it didn't open. "I think it's locked from the outside." I said. I pulled a pin from my pocket and messed with the key hole for a minute.

Tommy's sobs didn't die down. They didn't stop. They stayed loud and pained. He sounded like his heart was in so much pain. It hurt me just hearing him like this.

As soon as the lock picked, I opened the door and Tommy came rushing out in a panic. I grabbed him and knelt down to his level, holding him against my chest. He was shaking violently.

"Ranboo?" He asked. "Tommy..." I said. "He's still here. He's not gone. They don't have him. He's still here. He's hiding. He's just hiding." Tommy repeatedly said. Not to anyone specific. He was just talking.

"Tommy, listen." I said. He didn't even seem to hear me. He was rambling and saying things in his language that I couldn't understand. "Tom." I placed my hand on his cheek and turned his head to face me. He stared into my eyes. There was just a small, small amount of hope left in them, and I hated to be the one to take that away. "Tommy," I said.

"He's gone."

Tommy's lip quivered as more tears came into his eyes. That little hope was now gone. I pulled him close to me. I had one arm around him and held the back of his head with my other hand. He sobbed into my shoulder.

I had a huge lump in my throat as I held my own tears in. I had never head anyone sob like this. The sobs just sounded like he was done. Like he had nothing to live for anymore.

"H-He prom-ised he w-ouldn't l-leave me..." Tommy cried. "Tommy, he loves you so, so much. He let himself go just to save you. He broke a promise but he did it to save you. He loves you more than anything. I know that for a fact." I said. Tommy sniffed and nodded.

I felt Tommy go limp in my arms.

"He passed out." I said. I picked Tommy up as I stood. "I'll go take him to my bed."

With that, I walked away to my room. I laid Tommy down on my bed.

Now, its my job to protect him. And I'm gonna die doing so.

(I SOBBED while making this chapter 😭)
Words: 555