⍑𝙹ᒲᒷ (𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎)

TW: crying

Ranboo's POV

I tore off my mask and put my hood down since nobody was around. This was the path Techno and Wilbur took when they were first bringing us back to the house.

"I know this place..." I said. "You do?" Nikki asked. "Y-Yeah! My home is near here! Down that path." I said. "Well let's go!" Purpled said.

I speed-walked down the path with everyone following a few feet behind me.

After a few minutes, we came to a clearing, and I saw that small, wooden cottage that housed my family.

I felt nervous for some reason. Tommy was just a couple hundred feet from me. Wilbur was just a couple hundred feet from me. Techno was just a couple hundred feet from me. Phil was just a couple hundred feet from me. Maybe even Dream, George, Sapnap, Karl, and Quackity.

"Is that it?" Sam asked. I nodded. "Are you ok?" "I feel nervous." I said. "They're gonna be so happy to see you." Puffy said.

I saw a silhouette inside the living room, and I couldn't stay standing here anymore. I started running as fast as my weak legs would take me, which was just a jog. The four followed close behind me.

"Ranboo, wait up!" Purpled said.

I ran up the porch steps and turned the door handle. It was locked. I knocked on the door loudly.

Then I heard a voice.

"I'll be right there!" I heard Quackity say. "Who could that be? It's one in the morning." Phil said.

Oh, right. It is one in the morning. What we're they still doing awake?

The door unlocked, and opened.

Quackity froze and gasped.

"R-Ranboo..?" He squeaked. "What?!" I heard Phil say, as I guess he heard Quackity say my name. I engulfed Quackity in a huge hug and sobbed. He slowly hugged me back.

"May we come in?" Nikki asked. "Who-" "We helped Ranboo escape with his friend here." Sam said. "Ranboo has uh, been through a lot." "Y-Yeah, come in." Q said.

"O-Oh my god, Ranboo...you're actually here..." Wilbur said. I pulled away from Quackity and saw that everyone was here and they were all staring at me with tears in their eyes. I didn't see Tommy or Techno though.

"Where is Tommy? Where is my brother? Where is he?" I frantically asked. "Techno went to go get him. H-Here, come sit." Phil said. I went over and hesitantly sat down next to Wilbur. I waved Purpled over, and he slowed walked over to me.

"This is uhm, this is Purpled. He's a friend from back on Nether. He came here looking for me and Tommy and got captured." I said. Purp shyly waved.

"Wait, who's Tommy?" Nikki asked. "My brother." I said. "You never told us you have a brother! That's so cool!" Puffy said. "I was just uh, trying to make sure he stayed safe." I said. "I still can't get over how brave you are. Sacrificing yourself for him." Wilbur said. I nodded.

I heard heavy footsteps running down the stairs. I stood up and turned around, to see Tommy standing there with tears running down his face. He looked so drained. And he was so thin. When was the last time he had ate?

Words: 555