⍊ᒷ╎リᓭ ᔑリ↸ ℸ ̣ ᔑリꖌᓭ (𝚅𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚜 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚃𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜)

TW: cussing, torture, needles, brief mention of seizure, crying, burning

Ranboo's POV
Three weeks later

I was slightly confused as to why they didn't pay much attention to Purpled. Yes, I was glad they didn't hurt him, but it still confused me. Whenever they took me, he would try and make them take him instead, but they just didn't.

I heard the buzz noise of the doors unlocking, and Sam and another guard walked in. Sam had a really nervous look on his face.

I stood up, already knowing they were coming for me. And they did. The unknown man forcefully grabbed my shoulder and started to drag me.

"Hey," Sam said. "Be careful. He's a child. Jesus." He said in an annoyed voice. The man sighed and rolled his eyes. He did be more gentle though.

"⊣𝙹𝙹↸ ꖎ⚍ᓵꖌ, ∷ᔑリ."(Good luck, Ran.) Purp said. I smiled, and then left.

As we walked down the hall, Sam leaned down and whispered quietly in my ear, just loud enough for me to hear.

"Mentally prepare yourself real fast. I was told what's gonna happen today." He said, patting my back. My stomach dropped and I could hear my heartbeat in my ears.

They brought me into the same large room. Suddenly, one of the men picked me up. I squealed as he startled me. He sat me on the cold metal table. I winced as the cold touched my leg.

A girl with short pink hair came over to me. Her name tag said 'Nikki.' This is another one of Puffy's friends. Nobody else was in the room beside us and Sam.

"Are you Puffy's friend?" I asked. Nikki nodded and gave me a weak smile. "W...What are they gonna make you do to me..?" I shyly asked. Nikki sighed and and looked over at Sam. "They-" Nikki was cut off by the buzz sound of the doors unlocking. Schlatt walked in.

"Is he ready?" Schlatt asked. Nikki nodded. "Yes, boss." "Good."

Nikki hesitantly picked up a syringe that was about half full of a clear liquid, that I could only assume was water. I chewed nervously at the inside of my lip.

"Boss, if I put all of this in him he'll die. It's too much." Nikki said. "Ok," Schlatt replied. "Then only do three quarters of it." He said. "That's still probably too much." Schaltt sighed. "Figure something out then."

Nikki turned back to me and but her bottom lip nervously. I squeezed my eyes shut and held out my arm for her. I knew she had to do it. Who knows what'd they do if she refused. Nikki hesitantly took my arm and felt around for a place she could put the needle in.

"I'm so, so sorry." She said, sticking the needle in my upper arm. I winced at the pinch the needle caused. A barley peaked open my eye to see her not pushing the liquid in. "I can't do this to you." She whispered. "I-It's...ok. You h-ave to." I whispered back. She took a deep breath, and inserted half of the liquid into my vein.

At first, I didn't really feel anything except some numbness. Maybe it wasn't water after all.

Nikki placed the syringe on the table and put her hand on mine.

"You ok?" She asked. I blinked a few times, clearing my head. My vision started to get blurry, and I felt a burn where the needle had poked me. My chest got tight and I began to have some trouble breathing. My hands started shaking and I couldn't stop them.

My pain level went from one to one hundred in just a few seconds. My whole body burned and I couldn't physically hold my tears in my eyes, causing my face to burn more. I was hyperventilating and shaking uncontrollably.