ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ᒷリ↸ (𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚍)

WHO STOLE RANBOO'S GENDER???? RANBOO JUST CAME OUT AS HE/THEY BEFORE I WROTE THIS CHAPTER!!! THEY'RE THE GENDER STEALER, WHO STOLD THEIR GENDER??? WHO WAS IT?

TW: brief talk of past trauma

Ranboo's POV
One month later

It's been a while since I got back, and everything is pretty much going back to normal again. Tommy, Purpled, and I don't really have any reasons to go back to Nether, so we've just decided to stay here on Earth.

Purpled warmed up to everyone rather quickly. Quackity took a liking to him. The two of them talked almost constantly when Quackity came over.

Everything was going good. I still got abdominally nervous around water, but other than that, I was ok. I had many permanent burns all over my body, but I could live with that. It didn't bother me that much.

Tommy said they made me look cool and tough.

Techno ended up teaching me how to fight in his spare time. He started me off with a broom, then a spear, and then an actual sword, and then even an axe! I quite enjoyed fighting. Tommy wanted to learn how, but Techno said he was too little. And really, he's not wrong. Tommy is really little.

Techno was gonna teach Purp how to fight too, but Purp wasn't interested. He knew how to protect himself, and he also didn't want to learn because he wanted to spend the rest of his life peacefully. Without violence. He liked peace.

I liked peace too, but I thought I'd be fun to learn how to fight.

After a while, we had gotten safely introduced to the small town that housed less than forty people. Everyone was very sweet and welcoming of Tommy, Purp, and I. We also met another kid my age there named Tubbo. His mom, Hannah, is a very sweet lady. She tends to bake us things. She's a good baker.

Now, if and whenever we wanted to, we could just walk through the forest and go walk around town without having to hide away.

Sam, Nikki, and Puffy still visit frequently, and sometimes we even go over to their home.

Everything was perfect, and our lives were perfect and normal again.

Words: 375

🎉 You've finished reading ᗯᗴ ᑕOᗰᗴ Iᑎ ᑭᗴᗩᑕᗴ ༆ ᗩᒪᒪIᑌᗰ ᗪᑌO ᗩᒪIᗴᑎ ᗩᑌ 🎉