Prologue

[Ayanokouji]
There I was relaxing on a particularly ordinary day... when all of a sudden I wake up in a dark room. I look around to see that all of ANHS is there, including the staff. One thought buzzed in my head, "What's going to happen?".

[Horikita S]
I was just about to call Ayanokouji to speak to him about a class matter... next thing I know I wake up in a dark room next to him. What is happening??

[Ryuuen]
I was about to devise another way to cripple the classes kukukuku... then I wake up here! The hell is going on...!?

[Ike]
NOOOOOOOOO, JUST AS I WAS ABOUT TO GET ACCESS TO THE VIDEOS... MY DREAMS ARE CRUSHED.

[Sakayanagi]
There goes my chess match.... Is that him? My heart races seeing him, what ingenious plan has he cooked up now, fufufu?

[Ichinose]
What the...? I see everyone here, however all I see is confusion and panic. I try to unite my class and calm them down. Hopefully, the rest as well can calm down. Is that Ayanokoiji, my heart skips a beat!

[Chashibara]
Where are we...? I didn't hear of a special exam, so what is this..? Hopefully, we can get to class A soon.

[Mysterious Being]
WELCOME. PREPARE YOURSELVES AS THE SHOW IS ABOUT TO START!

[3rd Person]
PREPRE FOR WHAT?? Disorder and chaos take place, what's going to happen to everyone...

[Mysterious Being]
As you know, I have brought you all here, and you will listen to what I say or I will erase your existence, hahaha. I will show you a bunch of videos and you will react, simple isn't it?

[Koenji]
For a perfect being like me, I'll give you the best reaction needed, HAHAHAHA.

[Everyone]
....
Narcissist

[Ayanopapa]
What is this. I was being scheming how to get Kiyotaka back to the White Room... wait is that him?!?! What the hell is this? Where am I? All I know for now is, it's time.

Until next time... cya.