Horrible Human Being

[3rd Person] All the students of ANHS, all staff, the chairman, and surprisingly Ayanopapa are all sitting in a dark room faced by a dark, mysterious individual. However, the mysterious individual was looking directly at one person and that person only, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. Little did they know, what they were about to see would change their perspective for all time... Let it continue once more. :)

[Mysterious Individual] "Alright, now we will be moving to an event that took place right after the trial of Sudo and the 3 boys from Ryuen's Class. Yes, before you ask it once again it will be from the perspective of one, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka."

[Ryuen] "Kukuku, it seems this "person" plan to expose all your mighty action one by one, what are you going to do, monster?"

"There is nothing I can do."

[Horikita] So, he/she will be revealing what truly happened behind the saving of Sudo-kun, not once, but twice. Tch, the deal I made with Ayanokouji-kun might be revoked, as this will be most likely the end of his peaceful life, he strives for.

[Manabu] "Interesting, now we shall see what truly what happened during this event." He says while grinning.

"I think you are misunderstanding me, there is nothing else besides the one plain truth that could have happened. Your little sister took care of it."

[Manabu] "My defective little sister can barely do anything, much less this, don't try to kill through a heart attack."

[Horikita] Dies

[Matsushita] Hmmmmm, very interesting. The way this has been phrased so far, and based off of the previous videos, I feel like Ayanokouji-kun was behind this as well. No doubt about it, now I just need a way to get him to actually try for Class A.

[Ayanopapa] "Time to see more ways my Masterpiece wastes his life down here."

[Mysterious Individual] "Anyone else want to say something before we get on with it?"

I do, why did you call me "my lord"......

[Mysterious Individual] I am sorry, my lord, however it is a rule among us "beings" to address you in that manner.

Do you want to say it then?

[Mysterious Individual] Who knows?

[Ike/Yamauchi] "AHHHHHHHHHHH, LET US SEE SOMETHING INTERESTING LIKE KUSHIDA-CHAN, NOT THIS PUNY BASTARD."

[Kushida] Perverts, f*** you guys.

[Mysterious Individual] "Shut up Ike and Yamauchi, or I will expose your junior incident. Alright, we will start the video now."

[Mysterious Individual] "We will actually be starting off with Horikita's perspective."

"May I leave now, Chabashira-sensei?"

"Wait just a moment. There's something I want to talk to you about, Horikita, you two may leave first, thought."

Chabashira-sensei urged my nii-san and Tachibana-senpai to leave quickly. Once they had left, she looked like a professor in thought, crossing her arms on the table in front of her.

"So, what methods did you use, Horikita?"

"What do you mean?"

"Do not try to dodge the question. Class C would not withdraw their complaint without any reason, would they now?"

"I will leave that to your imagination."

We had fabricated a lie because we were backed into a corner, with no way out, and no way to push through.