The Horikitas

[3rd Person] All the students of ANHS, all staff, the chairman, and surprisingly Ayanopapa are all sitting in a dark room faced by a dark, mysterious individual. However, the mysterious individual was looking directly at one person and that person only, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. Little did they know, what they were about to see would change their perspective for all time... Let it begin. :)

[Mysterious Individual] WELCOME. Not like you had a choice, he thought, with a smirk on his face. "At this moment I have brought you here today to show a bunch of events that have occurred in the present, events that will occur, and events that have already taken place.

[Ryuuen] Kukukuku... no doubt that it is about that monster. Look at him just sitting there as if the world is on fire, and he could give a damn... KUKUKUKU

[Sakayanagi] I have a weird feeling about this... fufufu. *Glances at Ayanokouji* I have no doubt this will... no is about you, my precious childhood friend. Fufufufu

[Ichinose] What could this possibly be about?? I am trying to think of every single possibility, but I just can't put my finger on it, hmph! What could we be reacting towards??? I truly hope that it won't affect any of my friends, however I have suspicions that it could be Ayanokouji. I always felt like that there is something truly special about him, he is so perfect.... AHH, what are you thinking about Ichinose??

[Kanzaki] What could this be about... no matter what it is I refuse to lose, I will bring victory to our class, even if it means dropping the Ichinose ways.

[Horikita S] Something is up, I don't feel like this is a special exam. Yet, who could be possibly capable of this?? However, it seems like even the Chairman doesn't seem like he knows what is going on. Very weird, I wonder what Ayanokouji has to say about this...

[Chairman] Where are we, it seems like everyone from ANHS is here. Who is that mysterious individual up at the front?? This is very weird, wait is that... IT CANNOT BE! It's him, the one and only... Ayanokouji-Sensei. What is he doing here??? Is this one of his schemes, no I don't think so, why would he be here as well. To be honest, if you look close enough, you can see he seems to be surprised as well. Either way, it seems like he will be after Kiyotaka-kun, I must protect my student after all.

[Ayanopapa] Tch. Why am I in this musty place, well it seems one good thing can come of this useless waste of space and people, I can talk to him, my greatest result.

[Ike/Yamauchi] "OI, WHO ARE YOU?" LET US GO NOW, OR WE'LL BECOME THE MC AND RAIN DOWN HELL UPON YOU!"

[Mysterious Individual] "Shut up Ike and Yamauchi, or I will turn you into dog poop. Now we will be watching a video that took one week after the first of May. Now let us begin the video!"

I couldn't get sleep, so I got up and left. I bought some juice from the lobby's vending machine and headed back for the elevator.

There goes my peaceful life, the one thing I wanted in life. Well, better prepare myself on all the different situations that I will face in the upcoming reactions.

[Miyamoto] "Is that Ayanokouji? Why are we watching from that gloomy bastard's perspective, I would be a better POV. Haaaaaaaaaah."

[Ayanopapa] "You dare insult my masterpiece, you will die for that. Enjoy what few hours you have left of your miserable existence."

"What are you doing here?" I say as I add darkness into my eyes, causing basically everyone except for Koenji and 'That Man'  to tremble in fear.

[Ayanopapa] "Who knows?"

[Mysterious Individual] "Anyways, silence. On with the video"

"Hmm?" I could see that the elevator had stopped on the seventh floor. Curious, I decided to go and check out what happened on the CCTV, to show what was going on within the elevator. To my surprise, I saw Horikita, still dressed in her school uniform.