Little Rose 2

A/N: Another entirely different part of this fic. Now someone else has captured [Y/N].

"Loki?" you whisper as you sit up, looking around your surroundings. "Can you hear me?"

"Yes, little rose. All will be well. I will save you," Loki says softly in your mind. "Tell me what you see."

"It's dark. I'm on a cot, and there's no other furniture. No windows." You stand up and walk towards where you can barely make out a door. You try to turn the knob, but all you can do is rattle it against the lock. "I'm locked in here." You slide your hands against the wall next to the door, looking for a light switch. When you finally find it, you flick the lights on, covering your eyes. After a couple seconds, you slowly open your eyes, the light bright and unforgiving. "I think they drugged me. How long was I out?"

"A whole day."

You gasp, walking back to the cot. "What, what did they do to me?"

"I'm not certain. A doctor performed a procedure on you unlike any I have ever seen. He stuck glowing pins in your body, but from the way he spoke it wasn't merely acupuncture. Since you were unconscious, I couldn't see most of it, only from one moment where you woke up for a minute." You start examining yourself for pin pricks, but don't see any.

"Who's doing this?"

"I don't know. I believe they're affiliated with the same attackers that turned you to stone. But there's hardly evidence. I didn't get a good look at your captor. Can you describe him for me?"

"He didn't have eyes," you whisper, shuddering. "He didn't have eye sockets. There was no where for his eyes to be. I thought that meant I'd be able to fight him, but he could still react the same way as we could. Other than that, he's in his 30's, maybe early '40's I think, tall, blonde, strong. Not as strong as you, but he was able to pin me down long enough to teleport us heaven knows where."

"I will search the world for you, little rose, and he will pay dearly for taking you."

You don't answer. You'd rather not be taken by Loki again. But at the very least he has never hurt you, and he has respected boundaries. Odds are you won't be so lucky with your new captor.

"Chin up, little rose. Give them hel till I find you."