Chapter 29

"Where in the world. .?!" whispers to Jin himself but enough for Namjoon to hear. Upon following the ghost of Jimin as Jin's plan they got themselves in a room filled with nothing but with eight holes that aren't big enough but enough for lights to passed through. It was so dark inside the room they got in and the ghost was nowhere to be found and now they're both stuck in this room which they don't know they will escape - if chances are high.

While Jin is mad and busy blabbing about they shouldn't have followed that ghost, Namjoon tried peeking in one of those holes and was surprised to see the person that they are trying to find, save and get out of this mansion - it was no other than the present Jimin. Beside him was Jungkook who just sit and stares at the younger.

So the past Jimin didn't just led them out of nowhere? He's helping them to find the present and younger Jimin? he thought.

"Namjoon, are you even listening?!" asks Jin.

He turned to his husband and signalled him to be quiet and this led to Jin wondering why so he made his way to Namjoon. His husband instructed him to peek at one of the holes to which he did and like Namjoon minutes ago, he was also surprised to see his brother sleeping soundly like Aurora in the sleeping beauty while Jungkook is now beginning to stroke his fingers to his hair. He looked at Namjoon and the other just nodded, letting him know how they should continue observing what will happen next, to which they did.

Taehyung suddenly came into picture.

"Where have you been?" asks Jungkook, not sparing a glance to the demon.

"Out." answered Taehyung, spitting hate to the man who looks sickeningly similar to Jungkook's lover he had killed with his own hands decades ago.

"Out? You'd never go out and never had been. What changed your mind?"

"I found something useful."

This time, Jungkook turned his back at Taehyung and eyed him from head to toe.

"What did you do?" he asks, curiosity lacing in his tone.

"Something that I can use later on but don't you worry about it. Spend as much time as you can with. ."

"Jimin." continues Jungkook, and yet again gave his attention back to the younger.

Taehyung took a deep breath, and gritted his teeth as he clench his fists in anger but never forgetting to look at the painting that is on the wall. He smirked as he stared on the eyes of the painting.

"He's staring at us!" whisper-yells Jin.

"Maybe he knows."

"Knows what?"

"The hidden places of this house than Jungkook does. He's not like that man whose obssessed with Jimin and that is something I am sure of." says Namjoon.

"So what do we do?"

"Get a way to distract that obsessed man to Jimin and don't wake Jimin up. Well, not until we get out if this place."

"And our plan is?"

"One of us needs to be the bait and that bait will be me."

"Namjoon!"

"Decision's final just this time, darling. Sorry that I have to decide on my own."

A distressed sigh escaped Jin's lips but regardless, he hugged Namjoon and let their foreheads touched.

"I swear if that motherfucker hurt you, I'm gonna burn this house down and make sure that he will feel how hot it is to be burned by me." whispers Jin, annoyance obvious in his tone but the latter just laughed and kissed his lips.

"The last thing I want to happen to me is be killed by you in bed, not by anyone that isn't sexy." he smirked.