Introduction

(First page of Luthor's observation journal. Words are written with a Pilot Metropolitan fountain pen. Clean and with no erasures.)

INTRODUCTION

[ID: A smiling woman with long brown hair, waving at the camera. END ID]

Observational notes about the subject, Lost between Reality and a Lengthy Illusion (LoReLeI), will be discussed and dissected in sets of entry journals dated September 7, 2017 up until her latest interaction with Observationalist Lucian Thoren Mendez (hereby known as Luthor).

LoReLeI is a self-proclaimed half human spirit residing in one of the outskirt forests in Angeles City, Pampanga. Additional information on the subject will be provided in the subsequent entries.

The subject also formally agreed to the observation and had expressed willingness to be observed and even cooperate on possible experiments that could further elaborate the subject's peculiarity and investigate the details on her "mortality."

However, in turn for the observation journal's approval, the subject made observationalist L.M. promise her three things:

First, he (the observationalist) should bring her a new book every time he visits her for an observation.

Second, he should share one thing that happened in his day or week.

Third, no matter what happens, he (a full human) shouldn't touch her, lest she disappears completely.

The first two rules can be broken, but never the third rule.

This is a condition agreed upon by both the subject and the observationalist.

This observation journal has no definite timeframe and will last as long as the subject and the observationalist are both willing to participate in said observation.

This journal is also done out of personal curiosity and the observationalist has no intention of releasing the information it contains to the public.