1) Going over to mama 🥂🦋🌌 [Cate & Sarah]

🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕

Story line 📝- Cate and Sarah were married before and they had a daughter. They are seperated and their daughter y/n lives with Sarah . While Cate had a daughter as she adopted Edith . Now Cate does not pay attention to  Y/n when she goes to her place . (Slight Angst , fluff)

Cate's age : 52
Sarah's age: 50
Edith's age : 5
Y/n's age : 13

Tw : self harm , blood⚠️
💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌

Sarah's point of view 👁️:

I woke up early in the morning. I looked at the clock it was 5a.m. i saw y/n nestling along my side . I didn't want to wake her up . But i have to . She has to go to her mama's house. I and Cate had been married for years while we got seperated a year ago . We still have contact with each other.  I still don't know what made us seperate but i still have soft corner for her. We had a daughter together 13 years ago , while after seperation she adopted Edith. I have seen Edith. She is really cute.

"Baby girl, u know u have to go to mama's house today" i said caressing her cheek . She nods sleepily. And mumbles

"I don't want to go" she mumbles.

"Mama loves u honey!" I said stroking. Her hair .

"She doesn't. She doesn't want me only wants Edith"

"No she does wants u . She was the happiest one when we find out we were having u" i said . She nod . Well i Know after Edith came cate has stopped paying attention or spending time with y/n .but still i have to go for work and drop y/n at Cate's house 🏠.

"Mum , Do u wanna adopt someone like mama did?" Y/n asked me suddenly.

"No honey i just want u" i said and she sniffled. She misses her mama . I talked to cate about it one day but she got busy again with Edith.

We got ready and i drove to cate's house 🏡. I rang the bell . Cate came out with Edith in her arms. Edith was asleep in her arms .

"Hey guys! Hey dear !" Cate said to me . I smiled. She hugged me and side hugged y/n .

"Oh come in y/n . U know ur room right? U can go and unpack things" cate said. She kissed my cheek as i Said goodbye to both . Y/n didn't look quite happy. I sighed and drove to my work place.

Y/n's point of view 👁️:

As soon as mum left, mama closed the door .

"Go to ur room y/n" she nevers calls with sweet nickname anymore.
She stroked edith's hair . I miss mama a lot .

"Mama can we watch a movie 🎥 when Edith is taking nap ?" I asked

"Y/n sorry dear , i have some work to do . I will make time later"mama said

I went to my room  and locked the door and cried hard. I love mama a lot but she doesn't.

I took out a razor and slit my hand.  Blood dripped down . I did another cut and more blood dripped down.  I don't know but it  felt good .

I wiped the blood and slept on my bed. I guess mama again forgot that i exist.  Blood still gushed out but i was feeling tired to stay awake . So i threw myself on bed and my eyes went heavy and they closed

Cate's point of view 👁️:

I was trying to put Edith on nap by singing songs and she slept. I then noticed that i didn't see y/n from morning. Where is she ! I went to her room and called her .

"Y/n come out dear !" I said but no reply. I got scared and unlockes the door with spare key . As soon as I entered i saw y/n lying down while her hands are slit .