5) Red carpet ! 🥂🦋🌌 [Cate & Sandra]

🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕

Storyline 📝: y/n Blanchett bullock is the daughter of Sandra Bullock and cate Blanchett. No one knew about relationship of Sandra and Cate and their family. They reveal it first time on red carpet and y/n as usual steals the show ! *Cate is g!p here and y/n is biological daughter of both*

Cate's age : 41
Sandra 's age : 44
Y/n's age : 3

💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌

Cate's point of view 👁️:

I woke up and saw my wife , Sandra fully asleep in my arms . We were naked under the blankets and she was exhausted from last night sex . We went for long time and she got much exhausted. I looked at my clock it's 6 a.m. i stroked her face. She is beautiful. She opened her eyes soon .

"Goodmorning honey" i said .

"Goodmorning babe " she replied pecking my cheeks.

"It was good yesterday. " She smirks.

" I know baby" i return her the smirk . Kissing her lips . I wore my bra and boxers , i gave her her long silky gown and we heard a knock on door. I opened it . I looked down and saw our 3 year old daughter, sitting almost falling asleep. I picked her up and went inside the blanket. Soon she cuddles with her mama . She is our biological daughter and i got Sandra pregnant. She has both of our features mixed but what she got fully of mine is my eyes . She snuggles like a Koala.

"She is cute " i said kissing her head .

"I know and sleepy right now " Sandra pulls y/n closer to her chest as y/n falls asleep.

"Don't u remember we have red carpet in L.A for promotion of ocean 8" i said .

"Oh i totally remember! Are u gonna wear a suit ?" She asks.

"Yes of course and we are gonna take y/n" i said .

"Wait . What Y/N no way! Everyone will know about us " Sandra said scared .

"I want to let everyone know i love u and we have a family together " i said .

"Will they accept us?" Sandra said .

"Of course baby " i said kissing her head .

"Y/n needs to know the world too . U said after her birth we could tell everyone " i said.

" I know i am just scared " Sandra said.

"Don't be hunny , i am with u and so is our daughter. Don't u wanna let the world know how cute she is ! U birthed her after so many complications!" I said. It was a very complicated pregnancy as Sandra was already in her 40s . She had tough time pushing the baby out of her. But we did it .

" Yea i know. It was so painful but the pain is worth it " Sandra said looking at our baby girl asleep snuggling to her .

"She will steal the red carpet!" I wink .

" Yea she is our daughter" Sandra winks back.

Yes! We did hide our relationship and our child from this whole world. But i guess it was time for reveal . People would go crazy specially fans who ship us .

" I am going to get fresh , let her sleep" i said and freshed myself up . When i came out of the shower 🚿 i saw y/n sucking on Sandra's nipple.

" U still like to feed her ! " I said smiling.

"Yes it makes a good skin to skin bond . And i feed her sometimes. It just makes me happy and feel close to my daughter" she smiles back .

" See loves ur milk. I can say by the way she is drinking" i said and wiping way some milk which was oozing out from her side of lips . She smiled in while drinking.