3) Mum's scary movie! 🥂🦋🌌 [Sarah]

🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕

Storyline 📝 : y/n Paulson the daughter of Sarah Paulson is 6 years old . While Sarah was working on ocean 8 , Nora (constance) became good friend of y/n .one day when Nora was seeing American horror story, y/n sat down and she saw the asylum scene where Sarah was given shock . Y/n got traumatised.

Sarah's age : 43
Y/n's age : 6

💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌

8 :30 a.m. 🕣

Sarah's point of view 👁️:

I woke up at 7 a.m. and was doing some work sitting beside my sleeping daughter. I was going through some files while i found the pic of her infancy.

We both look so cute

We both look so cute.i posted the pic . My girl ! Suddenly i saw y/n nuzzling and woke up with grumpy face .

"Goodmorning babygirl" i said kissing her head.

"Not good" she whined in baby voice.
She sat 1 min with that grumpy face and crawled up on my lap putting her head on my chest and again doozed off to sleep . I put her slowly in bed and went back doing my work . Around 9 a.m. she finally woke up .

"Where iws Nora?" She asked looking here and there .

" Baby she is doing some scenes. U will meet her later. First let's get fresh and u eat something" i said

" Ice cream" she jumped .

"No ice cream now . U know the rules y/n" i said in stern voice .

" I will give u some Nutella pancakes"i said and she nods . I pick her up and clean her . Put some comfy clothes.

(Y/n's outfit but the size for 6 year old)

"U look so cute bunny" i said kissing her head. She giggles. I give her pancakes and she whines again .

" Please feef me " she says with puppy eyes . I couldn't say no to it .

" Okay honey"

Finally i feed her and wipe her mouth. I pick her up and carry outside to common room . She runs to cate and Sandra.

" Aww who is this baby rabbit " cate says picking y/n up

" Can I take the Carrot Miss. Rabbit?" Sandra jokes .

"No " y/n pouts. Sandra Kisses on her pout .

"Sarah she is so damn cute . I wanna squeeze her " cate said .

"U always squeeze her from her birth" Sandra said taking y/n .

"Because she is Chubby baby from birth " cate said and we laughed.

Y/n's eyes searched for someone and i know who .

" Nowra !" She says.

"Nora is in her trailer. Wanna go?" Sandra asked and she nods .

"Be careful y/n don't jump around " i said

"Otay mama " she said cutely. I kissed her head

Y/n's point of view 👁️:

Mama said me to be good girl so i will be . Aunt Sandra took me to Nora !

"Hey this Little rabbit wants u" auntie said as Nora opened the door .

" Aww y/n u look cute. Come boo" she said looking at my outfit

"Just make sure she doesn't jumps a lot and falls . " Auntie said .

"I be goof girl" i said to defend myself.

"Can auntie get a kiss ?" I give her a kiss before she passes me to Nora !

She closes the door . " Nowra ! What u doin" i asked .

" I was doing some work and practicing scenes " she said .

" Can we plway?" I asked .

"Yes of course" she said and we started to play. We played for long and i got exhausted and slept

~ 1.5 hours later ~

I woke up and saw no one . I went to another room and saw Nora watching a movie . I saw mama in it . So i quitely sat down . Suddenly i saw a bad old man giving mama shock on her brain she was yelling. I got so scared .

" MAMA!"i yell .

" Y/n omg shit !" Nora switched the tv off .

" MAMA ! Wan mama!" I said and Nora quickly picked me up and ran to mama .

As i saw mama and Nora put me down . I ran to mama crying.

"Hey baby what's wrong tell me ! U okay? Baby?" Mama kept on asking but i was too scared to talk .

" What happened Nora ?" Cate asked .

" Actually she played with me for long time and got exhausted. So i put her in nap and i went to watch tv . I was watching America horror story 2nd season. And she woke up and came and sat . I didn't reliase she even came . And she saw that Sarah getting shock so she is scared .sorry it's my fault. " Nora said .

" Its okay Nora ! It happens. Just be careful" mama said . She looked at aunt cate and aunt Sandra

" She needs u now ! Make her calm down and calls us if u need " auntie Sandra said. Mama nods and takes me in .

I was still crying but sniffling . Mama was walking in slowly cradling me up and down , patting my back and stroking my hair . I calmed down a bit .

"Listen baby , that's just a scene mama had to shoot . Its nothing real . I promise baby i am okay" mama said but i was scared.

" U powmise mama?" I said holding up my pinky finger.

"Yes baby i am fine i promise.now calm down for me . Shh!" Mama said blowing raspberries on my stomach. I hugged mama tight.

Sarah's point of view 👁️:

Y/n got too traumatised. Poor baby girl. She was sweating a lot . So i opened her jumper . I pat her back and stroked small circles. It almost took half and hour to stop her crying but she didn't let me go anywhere and was clinging on me . Cate and Sandra called to know if it's okay and i said them it is .

I made some quick food for us and fed y/n. She didn't wanna eat but i fed her . I finally laid down with her on bed stroking her hair . She nestled into me as much as she could.

I told cate and Sandra about y/n's sniffling at some point, whincing suddenly. Cate said me to try skin to skin contact.

"Baby wait " i said as y/n was clinging on me not letting me open my shirt . I opened it and laid down . I pulled a blanket over us as it was cold weather. Y/n nestled into me . I could feel my small baby against my skin . I guess it was calming her down because her sniffling was reducing. She started to make small sucking movements with her mouth on my chest. I guess it soothed her. After sometime she completely fell asleep . I pulled her close to my body so she is warm and can feel me.

"I love u baby girl so so much . And mama is okay" i said kissing her head. She is adorable little girl of mine

📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚

I hope u all enjoyed this one shot ! Love u bubs 🍷🌷 please vote ☕