7) comforting mama !🥂🦋🌌 [Sarah]

🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕

Story line 📝: y/n Paulson, sees her mother Sarah Paulson cry due to some reason . Although she is toddler she finds every way possible to comfort her mom .

Sarah's age: 46
Y/n's age : 4

💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌

Morning 🌄 7 a.m.🕖

Y/n's point of view 👁️:

I waddle up to mum's room as i see her door open . I want mama early in the morning. She came home last night late , from Amanda's house . Yes it's Amanda Peet. Mama and she was
dating. I don't know what happened . I call Amanda,mum as she told me to .

I went into mama's room . She was sleeping but had some water stains on her cheek . She was CRYING! WHO MADE MY MAMA CRY!. I got immense angry but i want mama now .so i just laid down beside her tracing her face. Mama is really beautiful. I start to cuddle with her and wrap her with small hands of mine . I Nestle myself into her chest . She smells amazing.
I felt her wrap her hands around my body , so i looked up at her . She kissed my forehead. I smiled and so did mama .

"My baby" she mumbled pressing her lips on my head . I smiled and soon we slept again .

10 a.m. 🕙

I slowly woke up and saw mum sitting while reading some letters. I pepped in . It was from mum !but they were old . I saw tears in mama's eyes. Why is she crying?

"Mama !" I whine. She immediately wipes her tears and smiles hugging me . She places me on lap.

"No cry why cry?" I asked very confused .

"Mama is not crying something fell into her eyes !" She said .

"Oh okay mama " i said .

"Why didn't mum come ?" I asked. It's weekend .mum generally comes to stay with us .

"No she won't come " mama said sadly.

"Why?" I asked .

"U don't need to know now honey. Wanna watch a movie " mama asked .

"Yes mama tangled please" i jump on her lap . She kisses my head and scoops me up in her arms . She carries me down and put me on couch. I hold her hand tightly. She smiles and sit down and i immediately cuddle to her.

She puts on tangled. She gave me some cakes and cookies for morning as it was already lunch time soon . She didn't eat any . I told her she didn't want to .

"Mama one cokkkie " i said holding up a cookie .

"Mama is not hungry honey and thank u " she smiles and kisses my head .

I ate my cookies and cake mama gave . Soon mama went to the kitchen to make some breakfast.

"Mama " i waddle to the kitchen. She made some rice and curry . But it's weekend i want something special .

"Mama me wan special" i whine tugging her pants .

"No baby . I can't make Today. Mama is very tired today honey" mama said looking down .

"No mw wan spwcial" i sit down on my butt frustrated.

"Y/N No I SAID NO!" Mama raises her voice . My eyes fills with tears and my lips quiver . Mama never yells . Mama immediately picks me up and cooes me .

"Baby sorry i am so sorry baby ! Mama is a bit stressed ! I love u so much baby" mama said kissing my head i hug her neck and sniffle .

I give mama's shirt a tug . I get mama's Milky sometimes . I love it.

"U want some milky?" Mama asked quivering.

I nod . She sits down finally adjusting me in her arms and positioning me . She pulls her shirt up .

"Here u go baby" mama smiles . I latch on as mama nods . I suck slowly and milk fills my mouth. After sometime i latch off , as i am full . Mama dresses up again . She cradles me in her arms . And i sleep in her arms .

*5 p.m. 🕔*

I woke up as i heard mama shout and fight with someone over the phone.

"AMANDA U CANT BLAME ME AND Y/N WILL STAY WITH ME ! I GAVE BIRTH TO HER . U CAN LEAVE US AMANDA" mama shouts. Why is mama shouting with Amanda

"U don't love me anymore so we are done " mama said and cut the call . She sits down crying and sobbing. Mama and Amanda fights sometimes but not like this.

I peep from the door and see mama crying very much . Did she leave mama?

I waddle to mama . I look at her . She has red puffy eyes . She looks at me and tries to smile but she breaks down .

"Baby . Mama will be okay soon " she said . I know mama doesn't want me to see her cry. But i can't leave her , she is my mama .

I try to get up on bed while putting a leg up and mama sees and pushes my butt so that I can get up on bed . Mama is sitting in corner of bed so i come and hug her neck from behind.

"Whaf Wong?"i asked kissing her cheek .

"U won't understand baby. " Mama said stroking my cheek with her thumb.

"Mum lef u ?" I asked . She looks at me . She nods .

"She wonf bw my mum anymow?" I asked .

"Actually she wants ur custody. She loves u too a lot . But i can't loose u . She was there with me when u were in my stomach. I loved her so much but she fell out of love . U won't understand baby! Can I ask u something?" Mama asks .i nod .

"Would u like to stay with me or mum?" Mama asked . I really love mum but mama feels something more . I feel connection to mama more than mum .

"U " i said and sit on her lap . She hugs me tightly and her tears still fall .mama loved mum a lot. But i want mama to be okay.

"Wait mama mw come soon" i said and jumped from bed and ran to my room . I made a card for mama . And i quickly went to mama and gave it to her .

"Mama alabu!" I said giving her the card .

"Aww it's beautiful baby . Thank u" mama said . She is upset. I want her to be okay. I climb up on bed and snuggle against her .

"Its otay mama .mw knu u saf buf no cry . Its nof in ur handws ! Pls no cry . Me wuv u and wonf weave u like mum did " i said and she kisses my head .

"I know baby but mama is just hurt . " She said . I wipe her tears away .

"Are u prouf of mw ?"i asked .

"I am very proud of u my girl " she said and i giggle. I tickle her and she starts to smile . I feel happy when i see her smile . I climb on her chest . And put my head on her chest . Listening to her heartbeat is the best .
I slowly start to suck , i want milky.

"U want milky?" Mama asked stroking my hair . I nod . She half opens her shirt and i latch on . She strokes my hair . I latch off when i am done .

"Mama alabu " i said . She smiles and kisses my head .

"I love u more baby. I won't ever leave u for anyone. U are my everything honey ! " Mama said and put on 'finding nemo' . I cuddled with mama and watched it . She is the best .

📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚

Hope u like this one shot 🌷

Love ya 💕