8) Too strict!🥂🦋🌌 [Sandra]

🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕

Story line 📝: Sandra Bullock is too strict on her daughter about everything. She just wants her to be 'perfect' . Y/n suffers anxiety and depression. One day they had fight and y/n leaves crying. Sandra realises her mistake and brings her daughter back .

Sandra's age : 54
Y/n's age :14

💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌

Y/n's point of view 👁️:

Being sandra Bullock's daughter is one of the best things i could ever ask for . But it is not as best as it seems . After her breakup with dad , Bryan Randall , she has changed a lot . She has put herself more into work and less attention towards. We were a perfect family until she found out dad was cheating on her . I was disappointed too . Mum has become more strict and she wants me to be 'perfect'. But i am suffering from depression. She leaves me home alone most of the time. She yells most of the time . She doesn't know what i go through or doesn't show interest to talk .

"Mum ! Um uh can i go to addy's house today. Her birthd-"

"No!" She said without looking up .

"W-why?"

" U question ur mother! I SAID NO ITS NO!" she yells the last words . I flinch a little. Is she going to hit me ?

She stands up and starts to pack her bag . She grabs her car keys .

"Bye y/n . See u soon" she said and left the house. Why has my mo changed so much . I miss my old mum !

Tears form in my eyes . It slips . I wipe it off . I quickly put the dishes away and go to school 🏫.

I have changed too , i have become more introvert. I just have one friend addy . I love her more than friend but she doesn't know and i am scared . Mum is going to kill me if i date anyone. I slowly walk in the school with baggy clothes.

I sit down beside Addy. She knows everything . She wants to confront my mum but i don't let her do. Mum will get hurt !

"Hey what's wrong?" Addy asks. I keep quiet .

" Did she again yell? Won't u come ?" Addy asks.

"I can't and she yelled ." I said with shaky voice .

" Oh dear ! Its okay ur mum comes home late . U can come and go soon " addy said . This is true .

"Yes i Guess " i smile a little. She smiles . I look into her eyes.

" U like me !" Addy states . I blush hard .WTF HOW DID SHE KNOW ?

I look down .she makes me look up holding my chin . She slowly pecks my lips .i kiss her back . Its very soft and sweet.

"I like u too y/n" Addy smiles . I hug her .

"Hey bitch" Angela and her puppies come over. She bullies me a lot but i don't want to get into fight.

"What do u want ?" I asked. She holds by my collar and slaps .

" U are a bitch and ur mum is slut and that's why ur dad left " she said . SHE CANT SAY SHIT ABOUT NY MUM .

My anger boiled and i grab her collar instead and push her over to the wall .

"Listen u asshole. MY MUM IS THE PUREST PERSON AND IF U DONT RESPECT HER I AM GONNA KICK UR ASS NEXT TIME !" I said. Everyone was shocked. They have never seen me so mad before. I had more power than them but I never fought back .i let her go and sat down.

Soon after school , we drive to her home . Soon our friends come over .

Addy cuts the cake and we ate it . We had fun . Until it was already 8 p.m.