chapter 3

Jungkook opened his eyes and saw the boy in front of him in tears . He was still little dizzy so the face was not clear but he felt that he saw the boy before . He tried lift his hand to clean the tears falling from his eyes but was not able to . His eyes then fall on the boy who was sleeping peacefully holding his hand tightly . He don’t want to disturb him but he at the same time want to remove the tear from another boy eyes .

‘ its okay !! Just keep resting and if you get nightmare again just remember you are not alone ' the boy said with a smile .

He stood up from the bed to go but jungkook stopped him grabbing his hand .

‘ n..name !! What is your name ?’ jungkook asked before closing his eyes shut .

‘ my name is jimin , don’t worry , we are going to meet But for now sleep and take rest

‘ my name is jimin , don’t worry , we are going to meet But for now sleep and take rest.  ' jimin told him with a big smile . He came closer to him and pecked him on his forehead too and went outside the room leaving both the boys sleeping .

Jimin ran to the Bathroom of the college and try to cool down his temperature with lots of water splashing on his face . He was confused why he was crying when he saw both the boys in corridor in pain who he never met in life . Why he was hurting when they were in pain. All of these questions was making him dizzy .

After getting calm down he walked to the canteen with the bag on his shoulder lazily and sat on chair .

‘ where were you ? I was searching for you everywhere .’ the boy said who was sitting opposite Jimin having sprite with burger .

‘ I was ..i was .’ Jimin was going to say something but nothing came out of his mouth .
‘ wait , wait Jimin !! Your nose !! You are bleeding .’

The boy sitting opposite Jimin saw blood coming from jimin nose . He quickly grabbed three to five tissues and handed over to jimin .

‘ did you…. did you use your power here ? That’s why you were late? I told you not to use your power in college . What if someone see you . You stopped using your power but what happened today that you thought to use your power and that also in excessive quantity that your rose started bleeding .’ the boy gasped watching blood coming from jimin nose .

‘ hoseok your profession as a rapper is best but can you have some mercy on me . Please first listen to me . ‘ jimin stated cleaning the blood coming from his nose .

‘ yes , I used my power and I also don’t know why . I ..when I saw those boys in pain my heart couldn’t handle it but don’t worry I used my power when no one was there .’ jimin whispered slowly so no one can listen other than hoseok. 

Jimin was also confused why he used his power on them but he stopped many years back . Why he thought to use it again on those boys and thinking of them why he feel pain in his heart as if he know them from very long time ago . He wanted to stay with them but decided to go because he thought this is best to do when they don’t even know each other .