chapter 17

A boy in his 20s in suit was walking till he reached the same ally where soobin was hit from suho . He walked inside and stood their facing wall soon suho and his group came out with hockey sticks in his hand

‘who are you ? Well I don’t care whoever you are …just pass me your purse or any valuable things you have to me ' suho said smirking leaning on the hockey stick .

The boy turned , took his hand back to the pocket but instead of wallet he took out a gun and pointed it on suho ‘how dare you ordered me’ he said and started firing near suho leg scaring him to his wits .

‘ I am sorry ..i am sorry leave me please’ suho begged crying and rubbing his hand together .
The boy slowly walked near suho and grabbed suho chin tightly in his hand ‘just do as I say ..get it’

Suho nodded vigorously agreeing to him .

Taehyung , jimin and jungkook were sitting in the college canteen but only three of them were there .

Taehyung was pouting because jimin and jungkook were not listening to him and was discussing about some math topic in which he has no interest . 

‘kook !!! Minnie!! Lets go on a trip …everyone is gone yoongi hyung lied at home that he need to study that’s why he will not be able to come to home for few days but he and hoseok hyung have gone on long drive whereas Namjoon hyung god know where but he is gone somewhere too for 2 days on his cycle then why are we studying ?’ taehyung asked making cute tae tae faces to melt them .

but jimin was not coming in his tactics and keep on telling jungkook about the solution but jungkook was hesitating , he was not able to keep his focus on the solution and keep looking and keep smiling looking taehyung faces so taehyung started making his cute faces in front of jungkook as he pleads cutely ‘please kook .. please’

And it worked perfectlly on jungkook , he paused and started looking jimin.

‘no kookie .. don’t ..not again’ jimin strictly denied jungkook and sat leaning on the back of the chair with eyes closed .

‘jimin …lets go ..he is right everyone is having fun and i have never went on any trip with friends before...just one day I promise not more than that ' jungkook pleaded holding jimin arm but jimin just keep on shaking his head in denial .

‘ please Minnie …just one day …please’ taehyung also plead holding his another arm .

Jimin was grinding in between of two giant whining kidsp but he was definite about his decision ‘no ..no .. tae .. kookie your exams are coming and we have still not covered our half syllabus and its not like I don’t want to go on trip with you both its just …I am scared and I also don’t know why’ jimin completed his sentence whispered and in all convincing jungkook and taehyung didn’t even heard what jimin said in the end .

‘ Jimin !!! I promise when we will back we both will complete our syllabus but for just today lets agree to what taehyung wants otherwise he won’t let us study’ jungkook said as he signal taehyung with his eyes .

Taehyung saw jungkook eyes and understood what he was saying , he nodded and holding jimin hand said ‘yeahh I promise I will study hard once we return I will not disturb promise but for now lets go please’ 

Jimin opened his eyes and sighed ‘okay …lets go’ and admit his defeat smiling .

‘yessssssssssssssssss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!’ taehyung jumped in excitement as jungkook and jimin see him.

While taehyung celebrate his victory jimin looked jungkook and whispered ‘ you know right …that he make those faces because he knows one of us will melt in them '

Jungkook chuckled as he nod ' I know but he kind of look ..cute’

‘ that’s true’ jimin admits .

Day of trip

Jimin was driving the car , with taehyung in front and jungkook and soobin in the back . They brought soobin with them because they thought that he will boared if he left alone at home .

‘hyungs …where we all are going ?’ soobin asked excitedly .

Jungkook smiled ' we all are going to the beach’
‘soobin there are going to be many girls and in short clothes ’ taehyung teased soobin .
Soobin cheeks suddenly turned red ‘hyung ..’
Taehyung started laughing this made soobin more red .

‘stop teasing taehyung’ jimin says but he was laughing too this made soobin more red just like Tomato .

Jungkook also laughed but not on taehyung teasing but on soobin who was turned red , he was looking the scenery outside the car while enjoying the cold wind touching his face .
‘this is nice ' jungkook whispered while he smile .

Soon after 7 hour of driving they reached but the time they reached was little late as they expected .

‘what should we do now ..we are little late’ jimin asked as he comes out of the car tired but as soon he came out the cold wind coming all over from ocean touched his skin relaxing his body down . He closed his eyes and inhaled all the fresh air leaning back on the car with a smile .

Jungkook and taehyung also came out of the car and stood next to jimin to enjoy the beautiful scenery in front of them with a small smiles on their faces .

‘ so what !! We are here .. together .. lets enjoy this ’ jungkook said looking at the sun which was setting down .

As they were busy enjoying the scenery  , their hand found each other and slowly -slowly their hands were tangled together locking each other in a strong bond which no one can break .

After enjoying the scenery for an hour , they were now walking on the sand with bare feet feeling smooth and cold sand near the ocean as waves time to time Keep coming and touching their feet .

Jungkook , taehyung and jimin were taking glances of each other face time to time but without saying a word because they don’t to disturb the soothing sound of wave which was cleansing their soul and was connecting them from inside .

Soobin came running and started splashing water from the ocean ‘hyungs …lets play’
‘you …come here’ jungkook said as he run behind soobin in the ocean .

Soobin tried to run fast from jungkook but jungkook was fast even in the ocean , he grabbed soobin from the waist and made him fall in the water. 

‘ hyung ...I will not leave you’ soobin as he splash water on jungkook face , in return jungkook also splash it back on soobin .

‘ jimin …taehyung-ah come’ jungkook called their name aloud smiling and laughing with soobin as they splash water onto each other.

Taehyung and jimin were watching them play inside the water .

‘when he is going to call us from our nicknames?’ jimin pouted crossing his hand on his chest .

Taehyung was stunned because This was new for him  , he never saw jimin pout , it was always him but looking at him pout taehyung couldn’t control himself from saying ‘cute’ .

Jimin cheeks which were sucked inside due to pout suddenly turned red because of blushing .

Jimin blinked his eyes ' tae ..’
But before he could say something jungkook came dragged both of them inside the ocean to play with them .

Taehyung started playing as he entered the water but jimin was still hesitating ‘kookie …soobin you both will catch cold ..tae you too’ jimin tried to stop them but instead of stopping they ganged up on jimin and started splashing water on him with force . Jimin was running for his life while jungkook was trying to catch him but by mistake he slipped and fall with jimin inside water. 

Soobin and taehyung started laughing on both them , so now it was jimin and jungkook turn to gang up on both of them .

They were playing and having fun even when their was no one on the beach beside them or you can say it they were fully enjoying because their was no one to judge or stop them from having fun .