chapter 14

Five months went by since they know each other and became friends and since that day namjoon also started coming to meet jungkook in his café frequently, actually jungkook is not the reason , the main reason is jin .

Since last few months he was trying to talk to jin but nothing works , whenever he tries to say anything more than hi and hello he all of the sudden become nervous and then he don't say a word anymore and just keep watching jin doing his work smiling.

'namjoon hyung keep coming to our café ...just to drink coffee but i think he drinking way too much ' jungkook said walking on road in the middle of jimin and taehyung.

'he goes there just for coffee ...that far' jimin asked with wide eyes .

Jungkook nodded kicking the empty can which was lying on the floor .

'may be he like the taste of coffee more better than any other café' taehyung suggest because none of them were not getting the good reason for drinking such so much coffe .

Three of them were walking today because jimin car broke down again so they decided to walk together rather than to go separately which they don't like .

Jungkook was kicking that empty can from a while , now it was turn to get smashed completely so jungkook was ready to jump on it but as soon he jumped on it he accidentally get bumped into someone which made him fall .

' jungkook '

' jungkook carefull '

Jimin and taehyung both gasped at same time , they walked closer to jungkook to check if he got hurt .

' are you okay jungkook ?'

Both of them asked simultaneously observing jungkook body carefully .

' I am fine ...don't worry ..but I am sorry...are you hurt kid ?' jungkook asked that fragile looking teenage boy , who after getting bumped to jungkook also fall down .

Jungkook helped him stand up and Started dusting his clothes for him but then he saw that his whole body has a injuries , his arms , legs everywhere .

Jungkook looked back to taehyung and jimin , they also saw that .

' kid ...are you okay ?' taehyung asked crouching down a little to match his height and started observing the wounds on the kids , by looking at them only he can easily tell that he was tortured .

But instead of answering , the boy just started running .

' hey kid ...wait' jungkook called out his name but he didn't stop so he also started chasing him , jimin and taehyung also followed him closely .

That boy keep running till he reached in some dark empty ally .

Jungkook finally get a little breather , he was going to call that boy but before he could all of the sudden 7 to 8 boys came out of nowhere with hockey sticks and stood in front of boy.

Jimin and taehyung ago came near jungkook but before they could say anything jungkook shushed them putting his finger on their mouth .

The boy fall down on his knees in front of them ' leave me please ...please don't hurt me' and started begging them as his tears fall down on the ground .

'did you brought what we asked you ?' the boy with hockey stick which seems to be leader of those 7-8 boys asked arrogantly, while slightly hitting his hand with hockey stick .

That fragile boy started nodding vigorously as he takes out one back wallet on which one cute rabbit keychain was hanging .

Looking at which jungkook eyes went wide and started searching his pockets 'what happened jungkook ?' taehyung asked whispering looking at jungkook shocking expression .