EXTRA

CANTEEN
‘ suga …lets go and watch movie this weekend’ hoseok asked making cute face to yoongi who was not even looking at him but just sleeping peacefully leaning back on the chair .

Jimin was scrunching his nose watching hoseok , he picked the French fries from taehyung plate and threw it on hoseok face ‘hey hoseok ..first don’t make those weird faces he don’t even see and second’ jimin went like close to hoseok ear and whispered ‘and second ..you are taking wrong name correct it before yoongi get to know and kill you ’.

Hoseok chuckled ‘stupid …suga is yoongi …Its his nickname’ hoseok explained
Namjoon smirked and turned his head looking yoongi ‘so ..you have done it ?’
Yoongi didn’t reply but just smirked still keeping his eyes closed .

Hoseok cheeks started turning red .

Taehyung , jimin and jungkook were totally confused .

‘hyung …what are you talking about ? What yoongi hyung did it ?’ jimin asked innocently blinking his eyes .

‘nothing …just eat this and this ..eat …’ hoseok says as he stuff French fries one after another hurriedly not giving jimin a chance to even gulp ‘ do you want more ? Lets go and take it whatever you want my treat’

‘promise’ jimin said smiling while eating the fries which hoseok has stuffed .

‘yeah promise …lets go’ hoseok just dragged jimin out of the canteen .

Whereas Namjoon and yoongi were just laughing.

Now with hoseok reaction jungkook understood what namjoon just said. He didn’t want to think anything but his mind started wandering things making his faces heat up .

Taehyung also understood but his main focus was why hoseok called him with nickname and what does nickname have to do with that , he was not red nor feeling hot but was just confused .

AFTER COLLEGE

Taehyung kept thinking all day about the nickname from which hoseok called .
‘taehyung …what are you thinking ?’ jimin ask as he drives his car , from quite early he was noticing that taehyung was not saying anything .  

Jungkook came Little forward from his seat to hear too . 
Taehyung was looking out of the car window ‘jimin …jungkook ' after a pause he turned his head to look both of them ‘lets give each other nickname …and call each other with that name’

Taehyung blurt out but jimin and jungkook both have different reaction.

Jimin thought for moment and nodded ‘okay ' but jungkook still remember namjoon and yoongi reaction which made his mind go wild that’s why he didn’t say anything .

‘ jungkook please …please ..it will be fun I promise ..think these will be the names which we will give to each other …only three of us will call each other with those names ’ taehyung tried to convince jungkook But jungkook was thinking that nicknames are giving to the only one whom you love so he was still confused what to say .

Jimin while driving was watching both taehyung desperate and jungkook confused reaction so he thought of an another solution .

‘why not for now taehyung ..you and me decide names we want to call each other and give time to jungkook to think ..if he is comfortable he will call us with names he want to call us otherwise its okay ..’ jimin said giving perfect solution to both of them .

Jungkook smiled and nodded ‘okay ' .
Taehyung was still little disappointed because he want jungkook to call him with nickname too but he also don’t want to force him so he also agreed smiling .

‘good ..so I go first because I already wanted to call you both with that name ' jimin paused making taehyung and jungkook excited ' tae and kookie ?’

‘its perfect .. I loved it jimin’ taehyung said smiling
‘i loved it too’ jungkook said bit shyly .
This made jimin happy .

‘now my turn …how about ' taehyung paused thinking ‘how about ...kook and Minnie’
Jimin nodded with his famous eye smile .

‘kook and kookie ' jungkook chuckled ‘I loved it’ jungkook said smiling but he started feeling bad ‘and if …one day I wanted to call you both with nickname .. it will be ...Tae and min ’ 
Taehyung pouted ' but jimin already gave me that nickname and I already said Minnie’

‘that’s why I called you both with that name ..i took one from you and one from jimin just like kook and kookie because it will tell how were three are linked with each other there is not much difference between us we three are same and together always’ jungkook explained .

‘well …this is good idea kookie …I will wait till you call us from our nicknames’ jimin said looking jungkook with the help of the mirror .

Its new for Jungkook being called from a nickname but still he felt these nickname more comfortable than his own name , he blushed when he heard his nickname from jimin and in return he nodded smiling .