chapter 26

'min no, no. I said no. I am not ready for this  ‘ jungkook said with terror covering his face .

‘ and I said yes .. Come on kookie , You can do this for us ...Just trust us  ’ jimin said with a bug smile.

Jungkook turned his head to his right towards Taehyung and begged with pleading eyes ‘  tae !! At least you understand me .. Stop min please . I love you both a lot but I …I cant do this’  jungkook was terrified .

Taehyung chuckled looking Jungkook face ‘ the great jungkook , who is not afraid of anything but is scared of this small thing . Minnie is right kook , you can do this . first tell me ,  do you trust us both ? ‘ taehyung asked raising his eyebrows .

Jungkook nodded ‘ of course I trust you both but ..’

‘ then just close your eyes and let us do what we want ‘ taehyung smiled again , Jungkook was still scared but he trust both of them more than his life so  He let Taehyung closed his eyes with his hands for him .

‘ we are going okay . Just trust us ‘ jimin held jungkook hand in his and taehyung held jungkook waist from his strong arm .

Three of them were standing on the cliff of the mountain . Jungkook was in between both of them with his eyes closed , scared to his soul .

Taehyung opened his wings and jimin turned his eyes blue and flew in the air with jungkook . Jungkook on the other hand was terrified when he couldn't feel the ground anymore . He can feel he was in the air with no ground to stand on but he trust both of them . He knew that they both will not let him fall or get hurt .

Jimin and taehyung stopped in the middle of the air when they reached the destination like they plan .

‘ kook , now open your eyes slowly ‘ taehyung said looking at jungkook .

‘ but … but I am scared ‘ jungkook held Jimin hand tightly . He was trembling .

jimin caressed Jungkook hand with his thumb softly ‘ kookie trust us , you will love it ‘ jimin brought Jungkook hand up , near his lips and placed a sift and comforting kiss on it ‘ we will not let you get hurt ‘.

Jungkook trusting them opened his eyes slowly and what he saw,  left him stunned  .

He saw himself standing in the air without any ground above all trees . Jimin and taehyung wete holding him effortlessly but tightly  . The wind Was whispering in his ear, As it was playing with his hair, as if they sharing the kost darkest but romantic songs in his ear  . In front of him was river and a sky . The sun,  was fading into the waters below. The sky had a rainbow of colors, a mix of reds, oranges, and yellows. This effect was mirroring in the waters below. The waves were red pigment in color, with blue streaks running through them.

‘ how is it kookie ?’ jimin asked looking at the spark in Jungkook eyes .

Jungkook was awestruck looking at such a beautiful , romantic scene in front of him . ‘ I …I am speechless . This is so beautiful .’ Jungkook looked both of them ‘ How did you both know that I always wanted to see the sunset. ?’

Jimin and Taehyung shared a look and a secret smile

‘ it’s a secret kook ‘ taehyung winked at him and kissed him on his nose making Jungkook blush .

‘ I want it too ‘ jimin pouted .

this time Jungkook chuckled ‘ let me do the honors then ‘ jungkook pecked jimin on his lips .

Taehyung was happy , he was smiling and enjoying both the scene one in front of him and second two love of his life beside him  ‘ this is nice .’

‘ Thànkyou so much for bringing me here . If I can I would love to spend my whole life like this’ jungkook said looking at the sun setting down .