𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊

After 18 years of living with her parent, y/n decide to be independent and live with her grandma who's living in another country to continue her study there.

" We're gonna miss you, darling" your mom said as she hugged you for the last time.

" Make sure to take care of yourself there! if you need anything just call us." your dad said as he hugged you too.

" Okay dad, I'll miss you both too." you waved at them as you walked away.

You never really had separated from your parent ever since you were born. You're always with them even when they're going on a business trip so this is gonna be your first time living without them.

" It's gonna be a fun journey " you said looking out at the window.

After few hours of flight, you finally arrived to your new country. You quickly took out your stuff and went to find a taxi to go to your grandma's house.

As you arrived at your grandma's house, you took all of your stuff and knocked on the door.

" Wait a minute! " your grandma shouted. " y/n!!! my lovely granddaughter is finally here! come in." you grandma squealed as you went in. " You must be tired right so let me show you your room." you just smiled at your grandma's cuteness. " this is your new room...go and take a rest first and I'll help you unpacked later okay?" "okay, thanks grandma" "no problem dear, make sure you changed your clothes first before going to sleep" you just nodded as she walked out of your room.

You looked around at your new room... it has a very simple design but you still like it. After taking a quick shower and changing your clothes you decide to lay on the bed as you checked your phone for a new message before going to sleep.

to be continued...

hi everyone! this is me s and i'm back with a new story... sorry for not updating my first story because i don't have any ideas rn...hope you guys will like this story and i'm sorry for any kinds of mistakes here (mostly for my bad english 💀) this was not edited btw... that's all thank you! 🤍