𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖔𝖓𝖊

After few hours of sleep, you finally woke up and decided to unpacked your clothes. When you're done unpacking, you went downstairs to have a little talk with your grandma.

" grandma!!" you shouted making your grandma shocked that she almost had a heart attack.

"yes y/n, can you please stop scaring me! i almost had a heart attack." your grandma replied. "hehe..sorry" "btw grandma can I ask you something?" "yeah sure, go on sweetheart."

" How am i going to continue my study here? " "oh yeah i forgot, your dad had told me that he already registered you for college nearby and you can start going there next week. I've also told one of my neighbors son who's in the same college as you to help you there"

"really?! thank you grandma!" you said excitedly and kissed your grandma's cheeks.

Few days passed and it's finally that day that you have been waiting for which is the day you start studying at the new college.

You woke up early and ate breakfast before going to college. You hugged your grandma and when outside to wear your shoes when suddenly a shadow approaches you.

"hey! you're y/n right?" a boy who's the same age as you asked. "Um...yeah and who are you?" "I'm Jake... your neighbor. Your grandma told me to help you on your first day of college. So my mom send me here to came and pick you up." he scratched his neck a little because he's nervous talking to someone as pretty as you. "oh really? thank you i guess?" You said awkwardly and follow him to his car.

When you both arrived Jake told you to stay by his side as you were still new to everything here.

" Wait, can you show me what class do you have today?" he asked and you just gave him your file. "chemistry, great we have the same class... let's go!" he said and you just followed him.

You both went inside and there's lots of students there some of them are amazed by your beauty meanwhile some of them just don't care. Jake quickly took your hand and bring you to a seat that's besides his. " You can sit here with me." he said and you just nodded.

You both quickly took out your books as the class is about to start soon. You were looking around at some students who's playing around and talking with each other when suddenly you saw someone come in. He's tall and handsome that you almost melted when you saw him.

You quickly look away when you both suddenly make eye contact as he's going towards you.

"um.. sorry to disturb you but this is my seat." He said not looking at you but still had a smile on his face.

"oh sorry, i don't know." you quickly stood up but been pulled back to sit back down by Jake who's beside you.

" You can sit behind me hee, she's new here so she'll sit beside me for today." Jake explained for you. " well, okay." the boy simply reply and sat behind both of you.

After that, the professor came in and started the class.