𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

"y/n, do you want to go to the cafeteria with me?" you turned around and saw sunghoon.

"what did you say ?" you asking for a confirmation incase you just have misheard something. " I'm asking if you would like to join me for lunch?" he asked again.

" you? are asking me to eat lunch with you? " you pointed at him and he nodded. "are you insane? one second ago you acted like you hate me and then suddenly you're asking to eat lunch together?" you raised one eyebrow at him.  " yeah, is there anything wrong with it?" he simply asked.

you pretend to think before answering. " no but I have promised Lily and Jake to lunch together." "Well that's okay we can just ask them to join us." He said and you just shrugged and follow him to the cafeteria.

As you both walk into the cafeteria you guys saw Jake and Lily had already bought their lunch. " You guys didn't wait for me!" you whined. "well you were kinda late and we were hungry." Jake replied and Lily giggled at you. suddenly someone fake cough. " Um btw guys, can sunghoon join us today?" you asked looking at Jake and Lily. They both looked at you with wide eyes like you were insane. You glanced at sunghoon as he waited for both of your friends to answer your question. They both nodded and you went to buy lunch. You were back pretty early than sunghoon so Jake and Lily decide to go ask you something.

"yah! y/n, are you okay? like are you possessed or something? " Lily come closer to your and touched your forehead. " you don't seems like your having a fever, but there's something wrong with you." she raised an eyebrow at you and looked at Jake. " I also think there's something wrong with you. Like how did you manage to get sunghoon to eat lunch with us? He never agrees to eat with anyone before. I think you're the first." he said.

"Well.... he's the one that asked if I want to have lunch with him...so I agreed because I want to get to know him better. you smiled and the both glanced at each other and shrugged the shoulder.

Then sunghoon came with his food and sat besides Jake facing you. You guys ate in silence before went splitting up to go to your classes.

to be continued....