𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖔

after the class ended, you saw the boy behind Jake quickly pack his stuff and went out of the class so you decide to ask Jake something...

"um Jake, who's he?" you pointed at the boy who's at the door. " oh him? he's heeseung one of the top student here. He's also my friend." Jake replied.

"oh..." you just nodded. "why do you ask?" Jake asked you. " nothing... it's just that he quite handsome." you simply replied. "so do you like him?" "um..no...i just got here.... there's no way I'm already having a crush on someone one my first day. " you both laughed. 

You both chit chat a little bit before continuing your class together with Jake. You learn that Jake has his own friend group with heeseung and others and he's also very good at math and physics.  You both talked for awhile before going separate ways to class.

Jake already introduce you to everything there so it's easy for you to find your class. As you were going to your english class you suddenly bumped into someone.

"watch where you're going will you?" You looked up and saw a boy who's quite tall and handsome like heeseung but he's kinda rude. "I'm sorry i didn't saw you there." you apologize to him. He just scoffed and walked away. "rude" you said to yourself.

you continued your way to your class and as soon as you walked in you saw heeseung sitting on the back alone so you decide to join him. " Hey, can i join you?" you asked and he nodded without saying anything.

You tried to make a conversation with him but it seems like he just doesn't want to talk so you decide to not disturb him and focusing on the class. After the class dismissed you decide to wait for Jake at the lockers so you quickly went out and went there.

"hey y/n" you look around and saw jake coming towards you. " hey! do you still have classes?" you asked and he shake his head as a no. " well let's go home then, I'm pretty tired right now." you said and he just chuckled and agreed to you.

As you both are in the car, you decide to tell jake about what happened. "um jake, just now went i was going to my class I accidentally bumped into someone but he's so rude..i have already apologize but he just ignore me." you said feeling mad at the thought of the boy that you bumped just now.

" do you perhaps know him?" you asked curiously. "hmm...is he tall and has a mole on his face?" "yeah." you replied. " oh then it must be sunghoon. He's heeseung's step brother... he's not the type to talk to anyone so i don't really know anything about him except for the fact that he's heeseung's step brother.. sorry" he apologize. " no no it's okay." you smiled at him. " but don't think about it too much because he's always like that from what i heard at school." He said and you nodded.

When you arrived home, you greeted your grandma and went to your room to change your clothes when suddenly you got a text from someone.

to be continued...

this wasn't edited because I'm too tired to edit it. sorry for any mistakes :)