𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

unknown: hey! this is me jake! we exchange number earlier remember?

you felt relief that it was just jake asking you to save his number so you quickly replied.

you: hi! yeah ofc i do...what should i save you as?

unknown: anything is fine to me :)

you: anything is fine for me then... :)

anything is fine to me: you serious rn? 🤨

you: just kidding:p

jake 🐶 : you better...btw do you want to go to college together tomorrow?

you : yeah sure

jake 🐶: I'll pick you up at 8 tomorrow then!

you: okay, good night

jake 🐶: night night

you put your phone down and went to sleep.

the next morning

you wake up at 7 and quickly take a shower and get ready to go to college.

time skip at the college

you were walking around when you saw Jake talking with someone so you approach them to say hi.

Jake introduce you to one of his close friend in college which is Lily. You both exchange number and got to know each other more before the class starts.

You were talking to Lily while walking to class when you saw sunghoon walking in too. He saw you and went towards you.

"Hi Lily!" he said not even looking at you. "um..Hi sunghoon?" Lily replied. " Is there anything wrong with you today?" Lily asked. " Nah I'm just being nice...and btw who's this?" He pointed at you. " Oh she's y/n my new best friend.. Jake just introduce me to her just now." She happily replied. " Ohh...well nice to meet you y/n." he said sarcasticly. " Well nice to meet you too." you rolled your eyes. " I got to go now..see ya girls later." He said and went to his seat.

"jerk" you mumbled as he went away. Lily laughed at you and said " yeah, I totally agree with you about that." you both laughed and went to your classes.

As you went in, you noticed that the seats were full and you can't sit next to Lily so you told her that you'll see her after class during the break and she agreed. You were looking for an empty seat but once again the only seat that's empty is beside heeseung. You felt kinda scared to sit beside him but you brace up to ask him if the seat is taken. "hey..we met again! is this seat taken?" you asked. He shakes his head as a no and you asked again. " do you mind if I sit here?" he just shrugged and you sat down beside him.

As the class started, you felt like someone is watching you but you decided to shrug it off and focus on the lesson. When the class is over, quickly pack your things to met Lily at the cafeteria when suddenly someone called your name.

" y/n, do you want to go to the cafeteria with me?"

to be continued...

(sorry for my bad english 😭)