𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

As you went to your class, you decided to go to your locker to get your books for the next class. As you opened it, a letter fell off and you took it.

" did someone misplaced it? i don't think it's mine but it has my name on it." you thought to yourself. " whatever, I'll just read it at home later. You continue taking your books and went to your class.

After your class ended, Jake and Lily had asked you to join them studying together at a new cafe that had just opened yesterday and you agreed totally forgetting about the letter.

After the study session you went back home. Jake insist on sending you home but you declined because you decided to take some fresh air before went home. You walk across your neighborhood but it seems so quiet today for no reason. You just shrugged and walk on the dark alley but you suddenly feel the chills as if someone is following you. You quickly run until you arrived home.

As you arrived, you quickly went inside and locked the doors in case something would happen. You quickly took a shower and change your clothes before deciding to read the letter.

you look so pretty when you smile :)
i wish you could smile more for me...

- l

You were kinda shocked that someone would actually send this kind of letter to you. You decided to shrugged it off and continue your day like usual.

time skip*

the next day, you get ready and went to college like normal but you feel uncomfortable like someone is following you but everytime you turn around nothing is there. You quickly walk to college and decided to not think about it.

As you arrived you quickly went to your locker went suddenly someone tapped your shoulder. You turned around and saw jake smile happily like something good just happened to him.

" hey jake, what's up?" you asked. " nothing, just happy to tell you that I'll be hosting a party this weekend to celebrate my birthday and you're invited too! " he happily said. " I don't know if I can go Jake, I have to look after my grandma at home." you said. " Come on y/n, just for once! it's also my birthday and I want all of my friends to be there! please." he make a cute face that you couldn't resist so you agreed to go.

time skip during class*

Because of the upcoming exam, your class has been kinda full of students that you, Jake and Lily are separated. The only seat that's empty is beside sunghoon so you just tried your luck.

" hey, mind if I sit here?" you asked but he just ignored you. You decided to just sit anyways until you saw who's beside you and it's heeseung. The guy that you have a little crush on. He looked different today because he wore a glasses but he still look as good as always.

You decided to shrugged it off and focus on the class when suddenly your pen fell of your finger into the floor and both you and heeseung went to pick it up.

Your hands touched and you quickly pick up the pen and thanked him. He just smiled at you and you're kinda feeling disappointed because you want to talked to him more but he doesn't seems like he wants to socialize with someone like you.
You just focused on the class until it's over.

to be continued....

sorry for the late update! not edited so sorry for any mistakes :) bye!