Chapter Seven

"Don't get too drunk, Justin." Ryan warns Justin, narrowing his eyes at him. Justin rolls his eyes, fixing his jacket sleeves. "I won't."

Ryan turns to face the both of us, "Justin. Kennedy." He points a finger at us, raising his eyebrows at us. "We won't do anything." I roll my eyes, flipping my hair over my shoulder.

Every single time we go out to do something, they always have to do that. Do they not realize that I'm not that stupid to fall under Justin's spell? I know what he's doing and I know how to avoid it. Aren't they the ones who put Justin and I on the same bus? I don't think we do anything on there (not speaking for Justin though).

"Okay, Kenny will be back to get you all in three hours."

"Let's get our party on!" Alfredo sings loudly as soon as Ryan and Kenny are out of sight, slinging an arm around my shoulder.

"Let's." I agree, smiling and beginning to walk in sync with Alfredo. Justin catches up to us eventually, and pulls me to him. He grabs my hand, sticking his tongue out at Alfredo. "She's mine, back off bro." Justin pushes Alfredo with a cute smile on his face. "I'm not 'yours' or anyone's so you can let go off me." I wink, not helping but to smile because he looks extremely adorable at the moment. "But, you're mine." He repeats. "No, I'm not."

"Say what you wanna say, we all know you belong to me." Justin grins. "Whatever." I roll my eyes.

We walk into the club, thanking the man holding it open for us. "You look sexy by the way, very sexy." Justin whispers into my ear. I bite my lips, blushing immensely. "You too." I say without thinking. I gape my mouth,  mentally slapping myself. "Thanks baby." Justin smirks, wrapping his arm around my waist once we are actually nearing the dance floor.

He probably knew I was going to say something like that, way to go now you boosted up his ego, hoo-ray Kennedy.

"Kennedy!" Mia exclaims, waving me over to her and the rest of our friends. I detach myself from Justin, but he pulls me back into his arms, pouting his bottom lip at me. "Don't leave me,"

Ugh, curse you Justin Bieber for being so damn cute.

"I'll be right back." My breath hitches and I'm pretty sure it comes out shakily as he drops his head down and buries it in the crook of my neck with a smirk on his face.

Arrogant little shit.

"Done be gone too long, I wanna dance with you." His lips brush against my earlobe and he kisses my jawline, making me gasp quietly. I even forget that I'm a dancer for a minute as his lips linger there for a while. The things this boy does to me.

"I don't want to dance with you, ask one of the many girls in here." I stand up straight, pushing him away from me. Justin holds onto my hand before I leave. "I want to dance with you." 

I look down at our hands then slowly, look up at his face. "Why?"