Chapter Ten

"He's pretty insane if you ask me." I continue on to Alfredo, as we make our way back to our bus after playing a game of basketball with the male dancers. I was explaining to him how ludicrous Scooter was earlier for dropping a bomb on Kennedy and I, saying that we can't date.

Honestly, I really don't care about what he has to say. If I want to date Kennedy, I will. He can choose a few things for me, like what arena I'm gonna perform in, if I'm going to an interview, etc. All the actual manager type stuff but-- he can't choose the people I want to date and the people I like. He's just doing this because he wants to be the overprotective father to protect his daughter. He thinks Kennedy is going to be a distraction if we date? She's already a distraction now and we're not even dating.

I mean, what kind of idiot puts a girl and a boy on the same bus, in the same room and tells them they can't date, especially if said girl and boy may have something going on. If something happens, I can't be the one to blame. I have hormones and oh God, Kennedy is a sight to get your hormones raging.

"Earth to Bieber. . ." Alfredo waves his hand in front of my face, shaking me out of my thoughts.

"Oh my bad bro, just thinking."

Alfredo smirks at me, shaking his head. "About Kennedy."

"And if I was," I shrug him off. "How would you know?

Alfredo scoffs at my question, staring at me with a disgusted expression on his face. "Dude, I can tell by the way you just randomly bite your lips and staring into space as if she's standing there right in front of you. What the hell is wrong with you? Since when are you interested in her?"

I stare at him blankly, trying hard to find a response to his question but failing miserably. "I don't know. . ." I mumble, taking a sip of this disgusting Ginger Ale that Allison is making me drink to help with my stomach and making sure I don't throw up again. At least we have a one day break when we go back to L.A, I really need that.

But, Alfredo's right, since when am I interested in Kennedy? I never found her this way, to be honest. To me, she was just sexy (still is) and, I liked messing with her (still do) but, that's sort of beyond the point, I don't know why I like her. If, I even like her.

I rub my chin in thought, racking my brain for an answer. "Maybe it's her confidence, I've always liked that in a girl."

"Dude, you can like all these things about her, but you know you can't date her." Alfredo reminds me, bouncing the basketball as we approach the bus. I roll my eyes. "I'm not listening to Scooter, bro. He can't control everything."

"But, that's his daughter."

"And? What if she wants me just as much as I want her, hm?" I inquire, giving him an arrogant look.

Hey, I have no reason not to be cocky; I have millions of girls who tell me how good looking I am everyday so, why not?

"How are you so sure I want you, Bieber?"

Alfredo and I's head snap back so quick, we almost get whiplash. "Who wouldn't?" I smirk at her, letting Alfredo pass us by. "Not me." Kennedy rolls her eyes with a confident smirk on her face, walking in front of me. I lick my lips and watch her hips sway naturally, like she's not even trying. "Where were you?" I ask her, upon getting inside of the bus and following her to our room. "None of you-" I push her up against the wall, stopping her from finishing her sentence.

"You want to finish that?" I breathe against her ear, holding my hands up above her head. She mumbles something under her breath before looking back up at me as she bites her lip. "Let me go, Justin."

She is just so incredibly hot. It's taking everything in me to not just flip her over and take her right here.

"No thanks, I'd like to stay like this. You're kinda cute when you're nervous." I chuckle lightly, watching her face go pink. "I'm not nervous," She defends herself, rolling her eyes once again. "You're just too close."

"How about this?" I lean in closer to her face, listening to how her breath comes out shakily. "W-what are you doing?" She stutters, not having a choice other than looking into my eyes.

"Am I too close now?" Shit. I really want to kiss her perfect, pink, plump lips so badly, this is the closest I've been to her lips yet. She is just too damn perfect. I may sound so cliché right now but it's all the truth. "Justin," She whines, trying to push me back. "That's the name I want you to moan, babe." I wink cheekily. She shoots me a face full of antipathy, crawling from underneath me. "You're disgusting." Kennedy flicks me off and goes over to her suitcase. "So I've been told. By you actually." I laugh to myself. "Ha ha, how funny are you?" She laughs sarcastically, taking her hair out of a bun. I watch her long brown hair fall to her lower back, quickly snapping out of it to get my own change of clothes. "Are you mad?" I look over at her as I throw off my sweaty t-shirt, replacing it with a black one and waiting for her response. "No. You're annoying."

"So am I making you mad?" I rephrase my question, watching how her eyebrows furrow in confusion. "What are you trying to do?" She asks carefully, stepping backwards as if she's trying to escape. "Nothing. . ." I sing with a smirk on my face, approaching her slowly. "Justin. Bieber. Don't fucking touch me or I swear to God," She holds a warning finger up, still walking backwards to the door. "You swear what? What'cha gonna do?" I grin deviously. "Justin, stop."

I just put a smile on my face as I reach forwards and pull her to me, running my fingertips along the sides of her body, my smile widening as I hear her let out unintentional laughs. "Ok- ok, ok!" She continues laughing loudly while I push her on the bed, tickling her flat stomach. "Stop, Justin! Please!" She manages to say between her adorable gigges, trying hard to keep her mouth shut. I run my fingers along her stomach one more time before pulling her back up to me, wrapping my arms around her waist. "You should laugh and giggle more, it sounds so cute." I whisper into her ear, dropping my head down to kiss her on the cheek.

"Ok," She breathes heavily. "First of all, don't do that again; tickling me." She takes another breath. "Second, do you want to die or do you want me to die?" Kennedy points between us, lowering her voice to a whisper. "What are yo-" She holds her hand over my mouth before I can finish, glaring at me. "Shut up and listen to me." She demands. I hold my hands up in defense.

Feisty.

"Justin, do you know what you're doing to me?" She demands, clutching my shirt in her hand. I laugh into her hand, shaking my head. She's so cute.
"You are seducing me. Ok? You need to stop! If my dad sees us like this, he will kick me right off the tour!" I lick her hand for her to take it off and she does, gasping in disgust once she feels my tongue against her hand. "Look, Scooter can't force anything and I can do whatever I want with whoever I want. Scooter can't always tell me what to do, you need to calm down baby-" I pause. "-and you just admitted you like me." I bite my lip.

"What? N-no, I didn't." She stammers, smiling nervously at me. "Yeah, you did. You just told me that you don't want your dad to catch us like 'this' meaning, that you don't want him to catch us all touchy like how we usually are. Which means, you like me," I sing, wiggling my eyebrows at her. She face palms herself, giving me an annoyed look. "You don't want your Dad to see how much you love when I hold you, like this," I wrap my arms around her waist, bringing her close. "And, stare in your eyes," My eyes meet hers and she looks away quickly.

"Lastly," I turn her around, pressing my chest against her back. "You love when I seduce you." I susurrate softly into her ear.

"It's okay." I brush my lips against her ear, something I like to do to get her nervous. "He doesn't need to know." I murmur, smirking because I think I'm getting her where I need her to be.

--

WHOA. I had NO idea people actually read this...

I know this update is way overdue but I'm just gonna dump the chapters since ti's been like two years LOL.

Enjoy :)