Chapter Six

"Thank you, for believing in me, because I, will always believe in you!" Justin shouts into his microphone and the Jobing arena is now pitch black. The fans scream loudly, chanting, "we love you Justin!" over and over. The dancers all walk off the stage shortly after Justin does and we immediately get congratulated by everyone.

It's already been one whole month and three weeks of practice after practice, ten hour practices, and it's definitely paid off. I learned that Justin was the one who actually put in the part where he pulls me to him, spinning me around to Boyfriend. The fans went crazy when they saw it but I was still in shock. I couldn't believe he actually took time to think about a special part in his own choreographed dance, for me. It made me feel really happy, so I've been 'giving him a chance' as Taylor and Mia say. It's been going good. I guess and I'm getting to witness the real him, other than his flirty, usually sexual self- most of the time. It didn't mean that I liked him, though.

"That was amazing! You guys did great!" Scrappy compliments, patting Justin on his back. "Thanks bro." Justin wipes his sweaty forehead with a small towel and looks over at me. I immediately look away, resulting in a low chuckle from him. "Fantastic job honey!" Dad exclaims as he walks closer to me. "Thanks Dad." I smile and walk into his outstretched arms, hugging him tightly. He kisses the top of my head and unwraps his arms from around me. "Your mom will be calling you tomorrow by the way,"

"Oh, I was gonna call her tonight."

"Well, she went out with her sisters and some friends." Dad looks around at everyone for a second before snapping his fingers. "That reminds me, all of you are going out tonight to congratulate you on your first show success."

Well, Justin wasn't actually lying then when he told me we were going to go out after our first show.

Justin appears next to me and bumps fists with my Dad. "Great show out there." Dad compliments Justin. "Thanks man, I try." Justin winks, turning to look at me shortly. "So what time are we leaving?" I ask Dad, trying really hard to look away from Justin.

Him shirtless plus him sweaty is one of the hardest things to look away from.

Justin knits his eyebrows together in a confused manner and looks between Dad and I. "Leaving for what?" I turn to him, "For the party tonight, remember? You told me. . ." I trail off as he nods his head, licking his lips. "You guys should leave in about an hour." Dad states, looking down at his watch. "Hour?!" I shriek as I widen my eyes at him. "That is not enough time! And Justin and I only have one bathroom on our bus, plus Alfredo has to get ready too!"

"Relax sweetie, Justin has a bathroom in his dressing room, Alfredo is already ready. The bus is all yours." He chuckles, watching me slowly calm down from my panic attack.

Sorry for not wanting to look like shit at a club, next time I'll just go in a swimsuit.

"Okay, I'll see you later." I walk away from them both and run out of the arena and locate the bus, zooming into it.

"Party time." I mumble under my breath, scurrying into the bathroom.

*******