Chapter Eight

"Next time, I'm totally searching up a club we can go to that has good reviews." Justin mumbles angrily, shoving his phone into his pocket. Turns out, the club we went to, Club Zero, had a pretty bad reputation on their drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic). I don't know if it's the glasses they're using or is it expired Coke and cherries- whatever it is, it made me throw up. Somewhere along the lines of ten between eleven times, and I'm not kidding.

Justin was pretty pissed and kept saying something about "suing that weak ass club."

"Justinnn," I groan, dragging out his name. "I'm okay now. Stop worrying about the stupid club."

Justin shakes his head and looks at me with furrowed eyebrows. "That club made you throw up like a million times and you're telling me to stop worrying? I should be on my way to go rip off that bi-"

I cough loudly, stopping him from continuing his rude remark. "Sorry." He mumbles, laying back down next to me and digging his face into my hair. "It's okay. You still need to calm down, like I said before, I'm fine and nothing happened to me luckily, other than throwing up so, stop freaking out." I murmur, running one of my fingers through his soft, velvet like hair to calm him down. Only to calm him down, otherwise I would not be caught dead running my fingers through his hair. Even if it does feel like cotton.

He nods his head, inhaling my vanilla and strawberry scent, mumbling something into my hair.

"What?"

"I said, you're right. And, you smell good."

"You should sleep. You know it's like three in the morning." I yawn, pushing my hair back. "You sleep first," He wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me to him so my head falls on his chest. "Justin, let go of me."

Justin shakes his head at me. "You know me by now, or at least you know that I won't let go of you no matter what."

Won't let go of you no matter what.

I take that statement a different way, sadly not the way he means it. There you go again Kennedy, over thinking things.

"Yeah, unfortunately." I murmur into his chest, trying to pull away a little because he smells so damn good but still inhaling a little of his scent, I could stay here forever, but I'm not.

"You know you love me, I know you care." Justin sings, laughing loudly right after. "Oh God, don't go singing your stupid songs on me now."

Justin laughs lightly into my hair. "You think my songs are stupid?"

"No, I don't. I didn't mean it like that, I just meant that you shouldn't be trying to sing your songs to- wait, never mind!" I groan, getting myself confused with my words. "Please don't take it the wrong way though."

"You're so cute." Justin smiles, slipping his fingers in mine. "I get that a lot." My eyes are closed now and I'm way past tired, I feel like I have jet lag plus stomach pains. I don't let go of Justin's hand because, it kind of feels good. It sort of gives an indication that someone is here with me and I'm not all lonely.