𝓐 Misty Memory.

{ 044. }

••••

FINNEY POV;
    𝓘t was early in the morning. Everyone barely just arriving to School was advised to head to the Gym for a memorial for my sister Y/N. Who went missing not so long ago.

Arriving at the Gym, it was packed!

Heading up the stair's, Gwen and I take a seat on the bleacher.

Feeling a light tap on my shoulder, I look up. My eyes slightly widening.

'Y/N- wait, no. It's not her.' Who is this?

The random girl looked down at me, smiling kindly.

"Hi. Is it alright if I sit beside my friend, right here?" Raising my brow, I looked at Gwen who had a surprised look on her face.

"Y/N?? You go here too, now? Here! Come sit," Gwen say's, leaving space for the girl to sit.

Nodding, the girl sits down.

"Thank you! I just transferred here." The girl says.

The assembly starts. I, barely even paying any attention to what they were saying.

It wasn't gonna bring Y/N back, so what was the point in even listening?

Hearing some laughter, I look to the side. The three bullies. They were laughing in the middle of the speech.

Gripping my fist, I take deep breaths. Looking away, trying to ignore them.

The assembly was now over.

Getting up, I start making my way out.

'What's so funny about my sister being missing.' I think to myself, seeing Gwen walk up to me.

"Hey, Y/N and I are gonna ditch and leave." I raise my brow.

"Wait, what?"

"We're gonna go out and try to find some clues that'll maybe lead us to our N/N." Gwen explains.

"But, it isn't safe out there-"

"My friend Y/N will look after me. She knows how to fight, just like how our sister does." Gwen says, smiling.

"Wha- okay, fine. But be careful, please." Gwen nods.

"Of course. Bye, Finney-boy!" Gwen yells, running away with the other Y/N.

I continue walking to class.

••••

School was now over for the day. Today, being miserable and lonely.

Throwing my backpack to the ground, I flip onto my bed. Letting out the biggest sigh.

Laying my hands under my fresh pillows, I sit up confused. Feeling my hand touch something cold under my pillow.

Lifting up my pillow, I lightly gasp. An envelope?

Sitting up, I inspect the envelope.