0.7

Short but worth it :)
Cassiel right there!

"Is Iris always like that?" I asked Cassiel quietly and giggled when I heard Stefan snoring downstairs.

"She's very arrogant because she is the only one who knows how Father looks like and how is voice sounds. She's also a woman, they tend to hold bigger pride than men" He reminded me teasingly and kissed my cheek softly.

"I don't like her" I told him honestly.

"I know, your fondness for her is like my love for humans, un-existing"

"I am human" I defended.

"You are my Gabrielle" He teased and pulled me in his arms tightly, pressing a kiss to my shoulder.

"How come you did not push me away when that bond between us was created?" I curiously asked at the same time as I was playing with his lock of blond hair.

He shrugged.

"Force of attraction?" He wondered.

"Didn't you ever wonder about it?" I exclaimed.

"I was very quiet and never really cared about anything. You are the one who made me a better person so of course not, I never thought about it before but now, I think that it was my instinct telling me not to push you away"

"So it was all instinct?" I asked.

"Yes but sometimes your instinct can deceive you" He said softly.

I turned around and looked up at him.

"What do you mean?"

"This is another story for another night" He teased and pulled us further in his mattress, sinking into his comfortable arms.