0.6

This is Stefan. He is quite...feminine? But a real sweetheart :)

•••••••••

"This is your home?" I asked dryly and eyed the old makeshift bed curiously.

"In a way, yes" Cassiel spoke softly and tugged on my hand, walking towards the wall, where the makeshift bed was pressed against.

"What now? We walk through the walls? Who are you, Casper?" I asked sarcastically and winced when I got a glare.

"We are not walking through the walls. This is not where you shall sleep tonight, Daughter of Eve, you will stay-"

"Master! Master!" Stefan yelled and appeared from through the wall, waving his hands frantically around, his eyes wide with horror.

"What is it?" Cassiel asked impatiently and stared down his servant with a raised eyebrow.

"Iris is here!" He said excitedly and smiled up at Cassiel.

"Tell her to wait a moment, that I have to take care of Gabrielle" Cassiel spoke softly but his voice held authority.

Stefan nodded and scurried off.

"Iris? Who is that?" I asked him curiously, feeling my face red from jealousy already.

"The messenger of Father" He told me simply and grabbed onto my hand once again and muttered fluent Hebrew under his breath and walked right through the wall.

What was that?

It felt like flow of water ran through my entire body as we walked right through the wall, like Casper.

I gasped when I saw the beautiful view of a wild looking forest.

"You stay here?" I asked Cassiel quietly but he only laughed loudly and held me tighter.

"Look up!" A voice yelled at me. I looked up and was met with the most beautiful woman ever. She was waving at her with a huge smile on her face.

Cassiel scowled at her and demanded her down.

"What were you doing up there? This is my room and my privacy!" He yelled at her while she rolled her eyes at him, plucked a flower out and became to play with it.

The flower puffed out yellow smoke and make Iris choke on her breath as she threw the flower away.

"I was looking through your stuff since you were not here and this was an opportunity to see what does the lonely angel of Heaven hides in his small golden cage" She taunted with a teasing smirk.

"What are you doing here?" He snapped back at her.

Iris rolled her eyes and strolled towards us, her hips moving seductively from side to side. I glanced at Cassiel to see him looking at her dead in the eyes and not at her body.

Good.

"Father summons you" She said simply in a boring tone and let her bright purple eyes wander over to me. When she stared at me for about two minutes, her mouth was stretched in a gigantic grin. Her purple eyes flickered towards Cassiel and I's entangled hand and she raised her blond eyebrows at us.

"Iris do not by any means tell anyone about Gabrielle!" Cassiel warned her darkly.

"And I'll hide this from father? No way!" She scoffed and with a puff, she disappeared.

Stefan was sitting cross-legged on the grassy and muddy floor, his hands on both sides of his knees, his fingers touch each other.

"What is he doing?" I asked Cassiel as he lead me up the golden staircase.

"He is resting. Meditating. Keeping his energy at rest" Cassiel explained to me the various ways of meditating and that Stefan did that whenever they came back home.

As we reached the bottom of the stairs, I gasped at the plush and white thick pillows displayed on the floor of the golden bird cage.

"You live in an enormous bird cage?" I asked Cassiel curiously and jumped in the pool of pillows.

I sighed when I was met with softness and felt at home already.

"Yes. It's how Father thinks I should live" He replied and maturely bent down to sit on those fluffy pillows, yanking me effortlessly into his arms.

My wild hair was sprawled on his chest while I stared up at the golden cage with beautiful drawing glowing lightly against the beauty of the dark night.

"How so?" I asked him curiously.

"Father said that since I was born I was fragile and very shy amongst other meaning that I was not the angel required to help people by talking to them. He said that I was still a bird who hasn't learn to fly yet. So he made my home just like a cage but my cage is open night and day. I am a free bird" He explained through a deep chuckle at the last part.

I smiled up at him and kissed his strong jaw gently.

"Then how did you find the courage to talk to me?" I asked him quietly.

"You started the connection and I responded because I was curious about you. They said that I fell in love before but I don't remember any of it" He exchanged his thoughts with me which made me giddy and happy inside.

"I read in a book. You fell in love with a woman, her name was also Gabrielle but it was in India. The story happened in India" I confirmed for him.

Cassiel shook his head and patted my shoulder gently.

"These are stories. It may have not happen"

"What if something happened to you and Father decided to take all your memories away?" I retorted.

He stayed quiet for a while before telling me that we would talk about it later. And like that, we stayed in each other's arms, talking about random things.