0.5

First of all, MERRY CHRISTMAS!! :D
I hope that you guys had a wonderful Christmas with or without your loved ones. I just hope that you smiled on that special day. Long live Jesus Christ! <3

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"She's waking up!" Someone yelled.

I opened my eyes and gasped when I met Cassiel's eyes. He smiled down at me and helped me up, in a sitting position and chuckled when I gazed around confusingly.

"You're fine?" He asked me quietly.

I blinked and looked around. I was still in the garden and the night had settled in.

Cassiel placed a hand under my neck and under my torso, lifting me up in a sitting position.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I told him quietly and rubbed my eyes before standing up.

I stumbled back a bit in fear when I came face to face with a small creature, with four big yellow eyes and a wide smile, almost as wide as the Cheshire Cat's.

"Salutation Oh beautiful Gabrielle! Daughter of Eve. Stefan at your service!" He exclaimed and offered me his small, chubby and fortunately clean hand to shake.

I shook his hand lightly and smiled down at him.

"What are you?" I asked quietly.

"He's a goblin" Cassiel said before Stefan could reply.

"Goblin? I never knew that you mixed well with the creatures of the forest. You know some fairies too?" I asked him sarcastically.

Cassiel laughed while Stefan nodded his head vigorously, "Why yes Oh beautiful Gabrielle! Daughter of Eve. Master knows a lot of fairies! He even knows the queen! She is very fond of Master in fact!" Stefan told me, the last part lowly, his yellow eyes darkening.

"Oh she is?" I asked with a raised eyebrow, staring at Cassiel who was rubbing the back of his neck while smiling sheepishly.

"I admit that I tend to be more than kind to some people" He admitted and wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

Stefan sighed and blue fumes twirled around him like smoke. He sighed and gave us a wide, ear-to-ear smile.

"What is that?" I asked Cassiel, motioning towards the fumes. When I tried to grasp the fumes in my hand, they faded away but reappeared soon after.

Cassiel grabbed my hand gently in his and entwined our fingers.

"It's his aura. Stefan is someone who isn't afraid of showing how he feels. He is very proud of his emotions. That's why his auras are never naked to the human eye" Cassiel explained and made a click sound with his tongue, snapping Stefan out of his trance.

"I'm sorry master. I tend to let myself-"

"It's fine Stefan" I cut in before Cassiel would say something reproachful to Stefan by the way he was responding to me with a grunt.

"It's my job to tell him off" Cassiel grunted and tugged on my hand, leading me towards a small road.

"Where are we going?" I asked him curiously.

"I'm taking you back to Rom-"

"No!" I yelled and tugged on his hand, trying to yank him back towards the garden.

"What? Why? You told me that you wanted to go back to Rome" Cassiel said through a frown.

I hesitated for a moment before fully explaining to him what happened in my dream.

"Is Pierre a dead family member?" He asked slowly and hesitantly.

"No! He's my brother. We are from Rumania" I informed him and he nodded.

"Does he practice witchcraft? Is he a Wicca?" He asked me curiously and lead us back to the garden.

Stefan was following us closely behind, making padding noise against the ground with his chubby feet.

"I don't think so. Pierre is studying to become a teacher in fact" I told him quietly.

"Gabrielle you cannot stay here. Solomon may find you" Cassiel said while tugging on my hand forcefully.

"Who is Solomon?" I asked him quietly.

Stefan gasped next to me and waved his arms around.

"How can you not know Solomon, Oh beautiful Gabrielle, Daughter of Eve! He is the king of kings. He is the one controlling the fall of rebelling Angels on earth. If he finds you there, he will execute you; he will kill you" Stefan whispered the last past through trembling lips.

"Now Stefan! No need to scare her off!" Cassiel reprimanded him and pulled me to him.

"You will not be killed. Don't worry, everybody here knows who you are" Cassiel said softly and pressed his lips against my forehead.

"I can't go back home. The nuns will want to know if I was purified or not and Pierre will kill me himself if-"

"Gabrielle!" Cassiel said with an authority in his voice, "I won't let you on the streets either. Come on, I'll take you to my home" Cassiel said.

"To your home? You said that you couldn't-"

"I don't have a choice now do I? I need to protect the one that I love" He said softly and offered me a small smile.

And with that, I followed him through the beautiful Pleg Garden.