The Beginning

Hello darlings🌈

Hello darlings🌈

I'm so excited to present this story to you all.

Haven.
Set in 1900

I've been trying to find the right story, but I realized that you can't just find a story. It has to come to you.

I was sitting outside by the lake writing and praying.

I wanted a story about a safe haven for all who entered. I wanted something real, romantic, and meaningful.

This story will be very romantic. I oftentimes write about romantic men, but a romantic woman isn't quite likely in stories. We always want to be romanced, but this lovely leading lady will be a rain shower of romance and dedication in its purest form🤍

I'm thrilled to write about her detailed love and admiration for husband.

This is a slow-ish burn, but the story won't end after the fire erupts. It will go on and you'll get to see how romance is in marriage.

God will be leading me, as I haven't a clue of how romance is in marriage just yet. As always, writing will stretch me and increase my ability to listen for God's still small voice. The Holy Spirit will lead me as He sees fit ☺️

You'll notice that somethings different about this story. You'll see soon.

Haven.

-

-

-

"He didn't want what I had to give. He wouldn't have been faithful, he was honest with me, Andrew."

"I couldn't have loved him because he wouldn't have allowed it."

"But I am glad. I'm exceedingly, exceptionally glad."

"If I stayed, I would've never known love. I love getting to love you daily, Andrew. Truly, you have made me blissful."

"You know how to make a man feel good, my Bella. God surely knew I needed you," He wasn't good with words, but he loved her well.

-

Haven; a place of safety or refuge

He gave her a place to hideaway and find comfort.

She gave him the love he didn't think he needed.

Under the bond of holy matrimony, they find haven in one another, and ultimately haven in Christ.

-

Book two of the Song of Solomon Collection, a Christian romance collection with love, pure intimacy, and Christ. A clean read for all to enjoy, no language, no sex, only love.

This story is inspired by Song of Solomon 2:3-6,

"Like an apple tree among the trees of the forest, So is my beloved among the young men. In his shade I took great delight and sat down, And his fruit was sweet to my taste. He has brought me to his banquet hall, And his banner over me is love. Sustain me with raisin cakes, Refresh me with apples, Because I am lovesick. Let his left hand be under my head And his right hand embrace me."

-

Welcome to Haven