the meeting

y/n's POV: 

so he yells for his friend to open up and when he walked to the door to let him in,i saw him and dang he was cute.  

he asked who i was and i quickly said hi i'm y/n i said sticking out my hand he shook it and said his name was mikey, ha i knew i was right  he opened the door and took a puff of a inhaler

mikey's POV: 

i open the door for mouth and i see this girl i asked who she was and she quickly answered y/n i thought that was the cutest name ever i shook her hand it was warm and soft and i introduced myself i got nerviness and let go to take a puff of my inhaler.

 hey,mikey seen Adrienne?whats going down mike said wile putting his foot on the table,get your foot off the table some other older guy said which i was amusing was mikey's older brother.you got it mouth said,take his foot off.whats going down guys?..whats the matter with you guys? mouth asked mikey, mouth said that this is there last weekend together.i asked why it was and mikey answered that they didn't have enough money and there going to tear down the house to build a golf court,i felt bad for them. mouth was now saying how they should go out in style  but noooooo some older brother had to go and screw it up he said.i saw the other guy swing but mouth dodge 

hey guys let me in you hear someone yelling from outside. jerk alert, its chunk mouth said. i just saw the most amazing thing in my entire life the guy outside-chunk yelled first do the truffle shuffle mouth yelled,come on the other yelled do it mouth yelled, fine. he stood up on a log and started to shake his belly mouth started laughing so hard. mikey said knock it off mouth and went next to me and pulled a string,my heart was pounding from how close he was.he backed up and i turned around to see this cool thing in his yard that opened the gate for him. he started running and said you guys wont believe it but its true mouth shut the screen door in front of chunk you turd! chunk yelled. okay so there was two cop cars chasing down this four-wheel deal  a real neat ORV  bullets flying everywhere it was the most amazing thing i ever saw.

even more amazing then the time Michel Jackson came over to your house to use the bathroom brand said.

more amazing than the time you saved all those old people from that fire mouth said.

ya and i bet it was even more amazing then the time you ate your own weight at godfathers pizza.

okay Michel Jackson didn't come over to my house to use the bathroom...BUT HIS SISTER DID! chunk said

i heard music and then i heard someone say mikey the screen door, open the door. the screen door but mikey failed to open it in time then this guy flies right threw it knocking everyone over i fell on someone and we hit our heads together. i slowly open my eyes and see ...

ik its short but they will be longer i just need to sleep