the kiss

i looked around the cave and see a rock and moved it then a bunch of bats flew in they started to attack my hair so mikey took off his jacket and blocked me from the bats. thank you i said your welcome he said as he puts his jacket back on. we went down the whole and mikey said this could get dangerous y/n you might wanna hold my hand, thank you i said slightly blushing... oh wow we said its beautiful waterfall. we walked closer and behind the beautiful water stream was a bunch of coins wow mikey said as he stepped under the waterfall. we started to play in the coins when i realized that there dates on them where recent. the a coin fell into the whole that was there its a well everyone we are in a well we threw the coin back up to see if they would notice and they did het whos down there we thats troy data stated and i asked who that was he is a real jerk mikey said but we need his help hey down here i yelled. is that a girl i here someone talking to his friend ya i think so he looked down the well and saw me my my what a nice view he said. i yelled you perv and mikey handed me his jacket to cover up. wait is that walsh so the goonies are here. 

do you need help out troy said i said yes as i climbed into the bucket then mikey said this whole speech and looked so cute saying it i had to stay i put my shoes in the bucket and troy pulled it up u goonie he yelled. mikey and i started to laugh.we went on with our journey and we found something call triple stones it looked like the whole for the necklace i said we pushed the necklace where the stones where and it fit. he twisted it counterclockwise and the stone trapped his hand as a bowling ball started rolling and was going to crush mikey's hand the right before that happened a trap door opened and data fell luckily he has his inventions and stopped himself from dying.we all yelled for data to answer he yelled pinches of power witch was idk something and everyone almost started crying and said hes alive omg he's actually alive. data yelled hey guys i think i just found another room,we went down there. mikey was looking at the map and said i need to go to the bathroom, pee break who's gotta go. everyone said me and i was the last one. mikey said ok this is the little girls room and pointed to the cave on the right for me and this is the little boys room pointing to the cave on the left. ok i said i went to the bathroom and thought this is the perfect time. mikey mikey! i yelled 

mikeys POV: 

i heard y/n call my name i yelled back yes she said i need you i yelled back ok. as i zip up my pants mouth said be safe and winked i said ha ha very funny i said walking out. i'm in here she said... y/n! y/n! where are you i can't see i said i'm right here she said then i felt someone grab the collar of my shirt and put there lips on to mine.

y/n's POV: 

i put my lips on his and we melted in the kiss he asked for entrance with his tongue i allowed it we broke the kiss for a couple of seconds to catch our breath and reconnected our lips once we where done  he sighed and said wow.

mikey's POV: again 

we kissed and not just a peck but a real kiss. we parted our lips for a little just to reconnect them, once we where done i sighed wow. hey mikey u back there y-ya hold on, left the cave and started our journey again. we crawled threw another tunnel the three bad people where behind us when we come across a knocked over log forming as a bridge across the stream. we started walking across data was the last one and he said slinky shoes and started to get oil or something on the log and crossed then we entered a room with a bone piano and mikey asked if anyone knew how to play i raised my hand and they handed me the map and i asked where the notes where then i realized they where on the back i played the fist note and a rock bridge wall thing came down a little the next note i couldn't tell what it was making me mess up and a section of the floor fell and mouth almost fell and mikey caught him then i played the next not the door opened a little more.data started yelle guys there coming,guys they look really pissed off data came running knocking me into the piano  hitting the wrong nots data almost fell in but mouth and mikey caught him i cant tell if thats a a or a b flat i said hey if mess this up well all be flat he said i did b flat for the last one and the door opened all the way we rushed inside the room while i said hold on and grabbed the map mikey pulled me back threw the door way right in time for me to hear a gunshot.