eleven.

- Ashton -

I'd known Luke for a week now. I hadn't told Michael yet, though, since him and Miles went to visit her sister, who recently had a baby. Miles always has to cover her tattoo with a band-aid when she goes there since her sister also has a three year-old son. Michael always laughs when they go there, knowing it's his fault that she has to.

They were finally returning today. I had sent Michael a text that I had an announcement to make when they got here, and he freaked out and begged me to tell him then. I refused to, though, wanting to make Michael more anxious.

Luke was playing a game of Fifa with Calum when there was a knock on the door. I knew it was Michael since I told him Luke's address. We were going to be at my apartment, but then Calum wanted to meet Michael, and I just decided to stay here and make Michael come here. I got up to answer it.

"Who is he?" Michael asked as soon as I opened the door. Miles was standing behind him, looking almost as excited as Michael.

"Follow me." I said, letting them inside, Miles closing the door after she entered. I guided them to the living room, sitting down on the couch when I arrived. Michael stopped in his tracks.

"Luke?" Michael said, causing a confused look to appear on my face. Luke smiled when he saw Michael, throwing his hands up.

"Ashton! I know this guy!" Luke said with enthusiasm. Then he stopped, pointing at Michael.

"You should've introduced me to Ashton sooner! Then we wouldn't have met under the circumstances that we did." Luke said. I agreed, since I wasn't a fan of the way we met, either. I didn't want to meet the love of my life at the brink of death, though that's exactly how it played out. I should just be happy that I met him, but there was still a part of me that wished it could have been a little more romantic, although he did save my life.

"Didn't know how well you two would hit it off." Michael said, laughing and taking a seat next to me. Miles sat down on the other side of Michael, throwing her legs over his. I was grateful that Luke had a big couch. Michael looked at the television screen and gasped.

"You guys have Fifa?" He asked excitedly. Calum nodded, tossing him a remote. I was glad Calum and Michael we're getting along, even though I'm not a fan of the game.

"I've never had anyone to play against with this game. Miles doesn't get it and Ashton hates it." Michael said, shaking his head and choosing his team. He went for Real Madrid, though even I knew he should go for FC Barcelona. His choice, though. He can lose. Calum started to go for Manchester United, then stopped himself and switched to Chelsea. I knew a lot about football, as I enjoyed watching it quite a bit. I just hated playing the game. I don't know why.

"Honestly, I'm cheering for Chelsea." Luke said, causing Michael to fake an offended gasp.

"I don't care. At least Ashton is on my side, right Ash?" Michael said, hitting my side lightly with his elbow.

"You know I hate Real. Sorry, Michael, but I'm going with Calum on this one." I said, smiling. Miles laughed.

"I got you, babe." She said to Michael, kissing him on the cheek. He smiled, happy that someone was finally on his side. He looked over at Calum.

"Blue is not the colour." He said, laughing. Luke laughed along with him, but I didn't, since I didn't find it that funny since Michael was about to get his ass kicked by that team. Blue is the colour is something that Chelsea fans say. I was glad I knew that so the joke didn't confuse me like it confused Miles. Calum laughed before talking.

"Cristiano Ronaldo isn't going to be so cocky after this lose."

~

Calum ended up winning on penalties after they tied 3-3. Michael then destroyed me when he played against me. Luke made me play, wanting to see just how much I sucked. I was FC Barcelona. Michael was some team from Saudi Arabia, and I still lost, the score being 5-3. I did score three, though, so I was a little happy that I didn't lose without scoring any. Luke and Michael then played, Michael beating Luke by one. Miles stayed out of the Fifa playing, her being barely worse than I was.

"Let's call it a night." Michael said. I nodded in agreement. Michael and Miles left first, followed by me. After kissing Luke goodbye, I started my drive home, being the happiest I had been in awhile.

~

A/N:

sorry for the hiatus. please forgive me. had a lot of school shit and personal issues.

ily.

-jc.