nineteen.

- Luke -

Ashton was currently in the shower and I had just finished getting dressed. By getting dressed I mean quickly grabbing my underwear and jeans and putting them back on before Calum got here. He had texted me that he was in the elevator about a minute ago and I'm pretty sure that was the quickest I've ever moved. 

I heard a knock on the door as soon as I entered the living room. I assumed it was Calum, and I opened the door and proved my assumptions right. As soon as he saw me, he started laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked, stepping aside so that he could come in. Ruby was with him, which made me happy. She was really sweet and funny, and she made Calum so happy. Michael and Miles were coming around today, too, so she would get to meet them. I have a feeling her and Miles will get along really well. 

"You have a severe case of sex hair." He said, taking a seat down on the couch as I shook my head, laughing. Ruby laughed, too, sitting down on our couch next to Calum. 

"Give me a break." I said, starting to walk back to me room. I heard Ruby gasp and Calum start cracking up as soon as I turned around. I sighed.

"What is it this time?" I said, turning back around. Ruby was laughing now, too, her hand over her mouth as she did so. Calum had his arm around her shoulder, and I couldn't help but think about how cute they were together. 

"We now know you guys like it rough." Calum said, winking, and Ruby started cracking up. I gave them a look of confusion before realization kicked in. I had just remembered how Ashton ran his fingers down my back, most likely leaving red marks where ever his fingers had trailed. I held my middles fingers up to them as I walked backwards to my room to avoid them seeing my back again. I only hit the wall once, so that was a plus.

The water was turning off as soon as I entered my room. I grabbed my shirt from the floor to put on after my shower. About a minute later, Ashton walked out with just a towel around his waist and his clothes in his hands. I walked over to him, giving him a kiss on the lips.

"The water still warm?" I asked as I pulled away. He nodded, dropping his towel and dropping all his clothes accept his underwear. I slapped his ass lightly as I walked towards the bathroom, turning on the water and grabbing a towel. It didn't take long for the water to get warm, and I hopped in as soon as it did.

My shower was quick, and I got dressed in the same clothes as before as soon as it was over. When I walked out into the living room, Calum was on his phone while Ashton and Ruby were playing a game of Fifa. Ruby was winning, of course, because Ashton was just that bad. He didn't seem to mind, though, smiling and high-fiving Ruby when she scored another goal. I walked over to the couch, Ashton standing up so that I could sit down and he could sit on my lap. Calum still had his arm around Ruby, her legs flopped over his lap. 

The score of the game was 3-1 with Ruby in the lead. From what I could tell, Ashton's one goal was scored by Neymar. He was Barcelona, literally the best team in the world, and he was losing. She was Real Madrid, though, and they were second best. Her goals were all scored by Cristiano Ronaldo, though one was James Rodriguez. I'm not even sure she could pronounce James' name right. She would probably pronounce it as it's spelled, not as it's supposed to be, which is more like Hamez.

"Do any of you happen to know when we're meeting up with Miles and Michael?" I asked, wrapping my arms around Ashton's waist, his back pressed against my stomach. His head was on my chest, and he looked really concentrated on the game, even if he did suck. I secretly took over playing for him, though, his hands on top of mine so it looked like he was playing. I scored and moved my hands, only taking the controller back when Ruby put her focus back on the telly.

"Yeah, I think we're leaving in about an hour." Calum replied, throwing his phone on the spot beside him and snuggling into the crook of Ruby's neck. I scored another goal, and Ashton giggled, covering his face with his hands. I just now noticed that he was wearing short sleeves and his scars were very noticeable. I assume Ruby hadn't said anything, since he was still all giggles and smiles. I knew he was probably going to ask me for a hoodie before we left for the restaurant, though.

Eventually the game was over. Ashton ended up winning by two goals because of me. We told Ruby that it was me playing, and she gasped and hit me lightly in the shoulder. Ruby then went to redo her make up before we left and Calum and I started a game of Fifa. We weren't that far in when Ashton turned to face me. 

"Can I get something long-sleeved from your closet?" He asked. I nodded, kissing him on the cheek. He got up off my lap and walked towards my room. Ashton was being really quiet, and I knew why now. He had seen that he was wearing short-sleeves, and he probably got embarrassed.

It wasn't long after Ruby came out that we left for the restaurant. It was kind of a nicer restaurant than the ones we normally prefer to eat at, but I assumed Calum chose it since it was the first time Ruby would be joining. 

We saw Michael and Miles at a round table with six chairs placed around it, the two of them already seated. I took a seat next to Ashton and Calum. We made it to wear Miles and Ruby were sat together so that they could get to know each other, since Miles was always complaining about how she was the only girl in our group. Now she wasn't. We all ordered and talked about as much as we could while we waited for our food to come. When it arrived, our group was still far from quiet. It's like we never ran out of things to talk about with each other.

Right now, everything seemed perfect.

~

A/N:

who do y'all imagine Ruby and Miles as?

i always imagined Miles and Bethany Mota and Ruby and Stephanie Bertram Rose.

ily.

-jc.