eighteen.

- Ashton -

"So we have about thirty minutes until Calum gets home." Luke said after we both woke up. Calum was out at his mum's house all day with his sister, his sister's soul mate, Ruby, and, of course, his mum. Luke and I have been hanging out at his flat all day just doing random things. We went out to breakfast then just came back and relaxed. We were watching a movie, though we both fell asleep. I was literally on top of Luke, my head laid on his chest while his arms were wrapped around me. I don't remember falling asleep that way, but I certainly don't mind.

"What are you suggesting?" I asked, leaning up to look at him. I assumed Calum texted him that and that was how he knew. He smiled, and leaned forward to attach his lips to mine. I immediately kissed back, enjoying the feeling of his lips on mine. We kissed for a bit before Luke pulled away.

"What do you say we take this to my bedroom?" Luke asked, and I nodded, getting up off of him. I started walking to his room, but he stopped in front of me, holding his arms out. I walked forward a bit and wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled me close to him, his arms around my waist.

"Jump." He whispered, and I obeyed him. I jumped, his hands making their way to my thighs, holding me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist, attaching my lips to his for a couple seconds before he started walking to his room. I trailed my lips further down, placing kisses down his jawline and neck before settling on one place, sucking lightly. He gasped, his teeth biting at his lip ring. 

His door was already open, so he didn't have to struggle with opening it while holding me. He kicked it shut in case Calum let himself in, but that was unlikely, since he normally did knock in case of this exact circumstance. He laid me down on his bed, grabbing the neck of his shirt and pulling it over his head. I sat up, running my fingers up his tattooed arms, my hands meeting at his chest. I slid them lower, down his stomach and to the waist of his jeans. I glanced up at him before looking back down at his jeans, unbuttoning them and pulling the zipper down. I pulled them down, and he got the hint to take them off. I let him pull my own shirt over my head before I took my own jeans off, throwing them on the floor somewhere. 

I grabbed his neck, pulling him close to me and attaching our lips. I slid one of my hands down the front of his underwear, slowly palming him as one of his hands down the back of my underwear while the other stayed planted on my back. I felt him squeeze my butt as he moaned in pleasure. I bent down, trailing my tongue up his torso as he moaned. When I reached his mouth, I attached our lips again. I felt his tongue slid against my bottom lip, and I opened my mouth, my own tongue making contact with his. He pushed me down on the bed, my hand leaving his underwear. I put my hands around his shoulders while he kept one of his on my hips while one was keeping him up. He brought his hips down on mine, and I moaned, feeling his hard member against my own. Our lips left each other as he continued to do it, his forehead leaned against mine, moans escaping my lips over and over again. 

Luke froze as we heard a bang on the floor, followed by someone telling us to shut up. I knew who lived in the apartment under him. It was one of Luke's friends, so I knew he wasn't embarrassed since he knew the girl. He told me about the countless times he could hear her getting it on with some guy, which was back when he wasn't getting any action. He let out a small laugh.

"Moan louder." Luke whispered, and I did what he said. He quickened the pace, and I let out a loud moan. I'm not even sure I forced it to be that loud. I think it just would've been that volume even if she never banged on her roof. You could hear her faint laughter, but her complaint was pushed to the back of my mind. We hadn't even had sex yet and I was already about to come.

"Luke, please f-fuck me." I said, throwing my head back in pleasure. He smirked, leaning up and placing a kiss on my lips.

"Whatever you say, love." He said, getting up off of me. I assumed he was getting lube and a condom, so I went ahead and got up myself. I stripped out of my underwear and waited for him to come back from his bathroom where the items were that he had to retrieve. I decided to play some music, plugging my phone into his radio. I selected some random song, which turned out to be Coming Over by James Hersey. It was some remix of the song; the Filous remix if I read it correctly. The volume was kind of low, only turned up to about ten. When he came back, he had lost his own underwear and had a condom on. He grabbed the bottle of lube and squeezed some onto three fingers.

"Bend over." He said. I got on my knees and bent forward. He shoved his fingers inside me, a bit of pain coming along with the action. It didn't hurt as bad as the first time we ever did it, so I could deal. He soon pulled out and placed himself on his knees behind me. I felt his hands on my hips as he slowly put himself inside me. His pace was slower than last time, though still full of pleasure.

"Faster, L-Luke." I said, grabbing the back of his neck. He did as I said, thrusting inside of me at a quicker pace. The bed creaked slightly with our movements. I threw my head back onto his shoulder, scratching down Luke's back. Both of my arms were on his back, scratching it lightly, though still rough enough to leave marks. The song changed to Make You Feel by Alina Baraz, and I was close.

"Fuck, baby, this is so hot." Luke whispered in my ear and he continued to pull himself in and out slightly at a quick pace. All you could hear was the the small creak of the bed, the light music, and our heavy breathing. 

"Come inside me, L-Lukey." I said, leaning forward on the bed. I heard him moan and grab my hips a little tighter.

"Say my name again." He said, his sentence getting occasionally interrupted by his heavy breathing. 

"F-fuck, Luke." I said. His name rolled off my tongue perfectly. I heard him moan as he came, his grip on my hips loosening. I followed in suit, moaning and gripping his sheets as I came on his bed and my stomach. He pulled himself out of me and took off the condom, throwing it in the trash can in his bathroom that was attached to his room. I pulled off his sheets and ran them to the washer, praying that Calum wouldn't come home yet. I put them in the washing machine and made my way back to Luke's room. I had yet to clean my stomach, and Luke noticed that when I walked in. The music was still on; the song now Can't Feel My Face by The Weeknd.

"You obviously need to shower more than I do. I'd suggest we take one together, but my shower isn't big enough for that. You go first." He said, and I nodded. I started walking towards the bathroom door, but Luke grabbed my arm.

"Hold on a second." He said, leaning down to my waist band. He licked up a straight line on my stomach, pulling away and swallowing. 

"I'd suggest round two, but Calum will be home any minute." He said. I laughed and gave him a small kiss before grabbing all of my clothes and getting in the shower he turned on for me.

~

A/N:

tHIS WAS SO BAD I CANNOT WRITE SMUT TO SAVE MY LIFE. OMFG. I TRIED GUYS. i guess just tell me if you liked it ? maybe i'll start writing it more ? idk. it honestly sucked.

ily.

-jc