thirteen.

-Ashton-

I grabbed a pan, feeling someone's arms wrap around my waist as I stood in front of the oven. I let my head fall back against they're chest, knowing it was Luke.

"I'm trying to cook breakfast and you just disrupted me." I said, pouting and reaching for the bag of chocolate chips.

"Sorry, you just looked cute. What are you cooking?" He asked, keeping one arm around my waist, the other grabbing the recipe placed on the kitchen counter. He was shirtless, showing off the tattoo on his chest and the others that trailed down his arms. He stayed the night at my house last night. I will admit that things got a little frisky, but I'm not complaining. I had Luke's sweater on, it being big on me, since I was smaller than him. I just had my boxers on, though he had on loose sweatpants and, from the amazing view I was getting, I assumed he had no underwear on.

"Chocolate chip pancakes. Wanna try to flip it?" I asked, pushing the handle of the pan towards him. He grabbed it, flipping it and missing, that being followed by a string of swearing. I grabbed the pan from him, giving him a kiss then throwing a rag towards him.

"Have fun cleaning that up." I said, going back to my cooking. He cleaned up his mess then sat on the counter. The waistband of his sweatpants was low, but I can't say I was complaining. I flipped a pancake and caught it, resulting in Luke clapping for me. I put the pan down, bowing.

"That's skill, babe. I have no idea how you do it." He said, shaking his head.

"Maybe I'm just better than you." I said, laughing. He laughed, too, getting down from the counter. He gave me a kiss on the cheek before walking over to the fridge and getting out the milk, grabbing two glasses and pouring milk into them.

I finished making pancakes and grabbed two plates, placing two pancakes on each plate. I carried them over to the table where Luke had put the milk. He grabbed two forks as I got the syrup. I sat down, and he took a seat on the table across from me. I watched as he took a bite.

"Dang, Ash. You're a good cook." He said as I took a bite.

"I take it that you like it." I said.

"Love it." He said, leaning over the table and giving me a kiss. We finished our meal. We were doing the dishes when Luke's phone rang, and he excused himself to go answer it. I finished doing the dishes, starting the dishwasher then going to sit on the couch. After about five minutes, I went to go check on Luke.

When I walked into my bedroom, Luke was on the floor, his head in his knees. I gasped, quickly walking over to him.

"Luke?" I said loudly, grabbing his shoulder. His breathing was fast and loud. I grabbed him, pulling him on my lap, his back against my chest. He intertwined his fingers with mine, his other hand frantically looking for something.

"What is it, love? What do you need?" I asked, stress and worry quickly rising in me. His grip on my hand was tight, though I didn't say anything.

"Y-your arm, p-please...Ashton...p-please." He said. I held my arm up, and he rolled up the sleeve, putting his thumb on my wrist. I don't know why, but it was calming him down, so I allowed it. His eyes were closed, and his mouth was open slightly, his breathing finely going back to normal. There were tear tracks on his face, his grip on my hand loosening.

"Baby, what is it?" I asked, my hand leaving his and stroking his messy hair out of his face. He placed his hand on my thigh, his head moving sideways, placing his cheek against my chest.

"Calum needs us. He called me and he was crying and he hung up without explaining. It just...worked up my anxiety." He said. I just nodded, telling him that we had to get dressed. He threw on skinny jeans and grabbed a plain white shirt from his bag. I grabbed a pair of skinny jeans from my closet, leaving his Aztec sweater on. Then we got in his car and made our way to his apartment, worried about what was wrong with Calum.

~