The Secret Relationship

This might be a short series depending on what I type each part. This might be weird or cringy and I apologize for that.

— ☆♪— ☆♪— ☆♪— ☆♪— ☆♪— ☆♪— ☆♪—
Mafuyu was on a call with Kanade really early in the morning, talking after her routine. She was talking to Kanade about music. Opening up to her feelings more and more. The 2 have been in a secret relationship and Mafuyu knows if her parents find out, things would go bad.....

Third person POV
"Ne- Mafuyu, what's this early call for? I know music isnt the only answer." Kanade says.
"Uhh..." Mafuyu hesitated.
"Hehe...if you dont want to tell me I wont force you." Kanade replied giving her a warm smile.
Mafuyu blushed and then heard her mom calling her downstairs.
"I have to go Kanade, I'll text you on Nightcord when I get back from school." Mafuyu said.
"Mm, Love you and see you later." Kanade smiled.
Mafuyu blushed because it was abnormal Kanade would ever say that.
"U-uh mm, see you later. Love you too." Mafuyu said reluctantly and trying to hide her intense feeling.

Mafuyu logged off of Nightcord and shut her computer off then trotted downstairs.

"Ohayo!" Mafuyu greeted her parents as always.
"Ohayo Mafuyu." Her parents both said.
"Breakfast is ready, finish it and head off to school, ok Mafuyu?" her mom said.
"Mhm, arigato Okaa-san." Mafuyu said in a irregular sweet tone. Though she always uses her sweet tone with her parents, they noticed that she was even more happy than usual. And that was when they started to get a clue of what Mafuyu has been doing in her free time after homework.

That was a bit of a prologue of this story and I will continue this after school. School is a bore but dw, also the MafuEmu story. I'll continue that as well. Bye now