A Traumatizing Scene

About the title, yes bad ending. PLS DW I'LL MAKE ANOTHER PART BUT ITS HAPPY ENDING I SWEAR.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — -
The day of the meeting
Mafuyu was getting ready but she hadnt fully recovered from her recent incident at work. Thinking it would be ok, she grabbed her bag and headed out the door to meet with Kanade and Chisato.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — -
Mafuyu met with Kanade and they were walking on they're way to the place. The place they wanted to meet was across the dangerous road.

(Dangerous road - a road with as people say 'no laws'. People speed, and car crashes happen really frequent at this road...even...death..)
"Kanade...why'd you want to go here?" Mafuyu asked. "Um...I heard from friends that its a good spot." Kanade responded.
"Oh.." Mafuyu said. The 2 walked on the sidewalk as cars whizzed by and flew Kanade's hair violently. "I have a bad feeling about this place Kanade.." Mafuyu stuttered. "Its ok Mafuyu." Kanade said and smiled reassuring Mafuyu everything would be ok...but Mafuyu forgot the whole conversation about the "dangerous road" as she thought it was normal. The 2 walked on and on eventually getting to the place, but they had to cross the road. Mafuyu pressed the button...but that was there to fool others..leading to their death...
"Mafuyu wai-!!!" Kanade screamed but it was too late. Though Mafuyu didnt walk across..she took one step and then fell. She fell forward and a car passed by in immense speed. The car tried to stop but ended up turning toward a building crashing, taking the driver's life.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — -
"Mafuyu?!" Kanade screamed..no answer..smoke covered the surrounding area and all Kanade saw was...blood..a pool of blood surrounding a body...
"?!!" Kanade was horrified.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — -
Before the accident

Inside the place, sat Chisato, she was waiting when she heard a crash.
"What the hell was that?!" She thought as she was leaving.
She opened the door and saw a car crashed into a building and smoke all over. She couldnt see anyone but a panicked Kanade.
"Kanade..whats wrong..? Where's Mafuyu..?" She asked

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — -
Kanade's perspective

I looked up and saw Chisato. Apparently she didnt get hurt because of the accident, it caused a commotion and there were no cars allowed to pass. But I didnt care about that. I roamed the fog when i saw something. I saw...a girl...with..amethyst curls...but was covered in blood...unconscious in the center of the road...
"Mafuyu?!" I screamed and I stood frozen..in place. All the things that happened after Mafuyu left came again in my mind over and over...not ending when I desperately wanted it to...
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — -
Flashback after Mafuyu left...

Ena kept pestering Kanade to find a replacement for Mafuyu and Mizuki didnt know what to say. Kanade kept saying she'd do it but Ena didnt let her. She said if she didnt find a replacement she'd quit being her friend and resign from being a illustrator for the group. It shattered Kanade's mind and she knew she failed to do what she promised after the incident with Kanade's father. In the end Ena left and Mizuki tried everything to persuade Ena and return but nothing happened. Mizuki stayed with Ena but kept in touch with Kanade. The group was disbanded but Kanade kept making songs of her own, lyric making and composing. Both Kanade and Mizuki talked but after college, the 2 went separate ways and lost touch..never seeing each other again..because mostly Kanade was busy with work and kind of forgot Mizuki's number was on her phone.

About Mizuki:
Ena and Mizuki had been together ever since even when the group disbanded. The 2 were a very happy and cherished couple. Mizuki learned to not care about what others say about them and just moved on from their past with the help from Ena. Same as Kanade, they were too busy with their life and forgot that Kanade's number existed on their phone.

Flashback over
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — -
Kanade frantically got her phone to call the ambulance...soon after they arrived, Chisato went with the medicals and Kanade looked through for any familiar contacts she might remember when she saw one that said..
Amia

"Hmm? Who..Who's number is-" Kanade paused. "?! Of course!! Its Mizuki.." Kanade finally remembered. She called the number and Mizuki picked up. "Ya? Hi Kanade long time no see" Mizuki said happily but something about Kanade's shaky voice made them stop and they knew something was wrong. "Ne...Kanade, whats wrong..?" They asked. "Mafuyu had an accident.." Kanade said in a shaking voice as she was in the waiting room.
(Time skip Kanade arrived at the hospital)
"?! You found Mafuyu?!" They said shocked about that and less concerned.
"...." Kanade breathed heavily as tears fell and Mizuki heard Kanade silently sobbing on the other side. "S-sorry..I'll come over now." Mizuki said and hung up.
It had been 1 hour and Chisato was still in Mafuyu's room when both Mizuki and Ena came in.
"Hey!" Mizuki yelled.
"Geez! Calm down Mizuki we're in a hospital." Ena said annoyed.
The 2 bickered when Mizuki saw a sleeping Kanade leaning against the wall on a chair.
"Look..theres Kanade.." Mizuki whispered. "I dont like her in this state.." Ena whispered back. "Oh~? Now your worried-?" Mizuki teased. "Not right now Mizuki.." a very annoyed Ena said. "Sorry sorry.." Mizuki said softly.

About 2 hours later the 2 looked after Kanade when Chisato came out talking with the doctor

"Hey..who's that girl?" Ena asked.
A voice spoke up.
"Chisato...Mafuyu's friend..she met her in college." It was Kanade..she woke up and wanted to cry again.
"Hey...Kanade stop crying. Im sure Mafuyu is ok." Mizuki reassured but Kanade knew they were lying..
Ena stared at Chisato as the 2 talked. Chisato grew pale and tears streamed down her face. Kanade was quite..too quite...she was devastated that her friend got hurt right in front of her eyes...then Kanade snapped back into reality when she heard Chisato scream.
They listened in and were devastated..
Ena and Mizuki were shook and Kanade burst into tears..she screamed in pain mentally as she had lost the girl she truly cared for. She was separated once and she now lost her forever...Mizuki tried to comfort her but nothing they did could calm them down. Kanade was hysterical..she couldnt accept it..she had just been reunited with the girl she longed to meet again...and now she lost her good..

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — -
Cemetery

Kanade was there visiting Mafuyu's grave in the rain...Mizuki and Ena stood by concerned as the 2 saw continuous tears falling and hearing Kanade's quiet sobs.

"We..We had just been reunited...and I lost you again...maybe..next time we'll see each other soon...." Kanade's voice croaked.

"Please...know that..I'll keep you in my heart and I always...love you..." Kanade quietly said and ran back.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — -
Good ending next

Im sorry. I feel bad for making this a bad ending. Dw the good ending was when the accident never happened. Everything will go smoothly. So be ready for that. Bye