Our Love Will Last Forever

Good Ending now.
I wont settle bad endings for one of my favorite ships. xd
This is the same plot but the accident never happened. Ena and Mizuki come back and they return to the bakery with Airi, Shizuku and the others
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — -
With Mafuyu
Mafuyu was getting ready and now that she knew Kanade again, her memories were coming back little by little. Her life at school, Nightcord and all the happy moments in her teenage life. Mostly she just remembered their faces just not the names. She got ready in a rush and left. She went over to her work place where she'd meet Kanade and they'd walk together.
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — -
Third person POV

Destination arrival

"Morning Kanade." Mafuyu said and smiled. "Morning Mafuyu...~" Kanade said and smiled back. Something about that smile on Kanade's face gave Mafuyu a sense that she was in a better mood than she ever was. She went forward and kissed Kanade's forehead, "well, lets get going." Mafuyu said and took Kanade's hand. "Hey...that was uncalled for..no fair..." Kanade said pouting a bit. "Your pouting...love..~" Mafuyu said softly. "H-huh..?" Kanade blushed. "You heard me." Mafuyu smiled. Kanade blushed more but they soon arrived. Chisato was inside, she arrived early and got to know everyone. Mafuyu arrived and there were 2 people who hoped that Mafuyu now remembered, Shizuku and Emu. "Hey!! You 2 finally arrived!" Chisato yelled. "Hai..hai Chisato quite down before I hit you again." Mafuyu said a bit annoyed. "Ok..~" Chisato said teasingly.

"Mafuyu...do you know who they are..?" Kanade said softly and Shizuku along with Emu waited. "Mm...H-Hinomori..-san?" Mafuyu said. "Mhm!" Shizuku nodded and was delighted that Mafuyu remembered. "And uh...O-Otori-san..?" Mafuyu said again. "WONDERHOY! Asahina-senpai remembers me!" Emu squealed happily and  hugged Mafuyu. Mafuyu was indeed shocked but she didnt mind when the door suddenly burst open. "Ugh finally we fucking made it, its so far from your house!" A voice said toward someone. "Ehhhh~? It was your idea to come to my house, we wouldnt have to walk that far~." Another voice called in. Everyone turned and saw Mizuki and Ena walk in. "Mafuyu..? Do you remember..?" Kanade asked. "Mm..Ena...Mizuki..right?" Mafuyu said a bit confused. "Hahahaha~ yes! You remember us!" Mizuki happily responded. "Pipe down Mizuki!" Ena said and smacked their head from behind. "Ow..~" Mizuki said. "Hehe.." Kanade quietly chuckled.

In the end the group of friends talked for a bit and Emu and Airi went in to make some cookies. Shizuku left as Shiho had called her suddenly, and Chisato left early to finish a project she totally forgot about.

"Ne ne! Im going now! Its noon and I tend to close early!" Emu said. "Oh ok Otori-san." Mafuyu said softly.

Niigo left the bakery and it closed.
"Ne ne Mafuyu~ lets go to your house!" Mizuki suggested. "Sure, I dont mind.." Mafuyu responded. Kanade held Mafuyu's hand and she blushed. "I didnt know you 2 were in a relationship." Ena mentioned and the 2 blushed. "Oh yeah..~~" Mizuki teased.
"Y-Yamete Mizuki.." both girls said together blushing hard. "Hahaha~ ok ok~" Mizuki said teasingly.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — -
Mafuyu's house
"We're here." Mafuyu said. "Your house is big Mafuyu!" Mizuki said. "No kidding" Ena mentioned. "Sorry..this was my parents house...so." Mafuyu answered. Tension grew and Kanade decided to ask. "Mafuyu can I ask you something a bit personal..?" Kanade asked. "Sure.." Mafuyu answered. "What happened to your parents..?" Kanade said. "...uh...they left me..they left me after college and so this house is in my name now..but recently I heard...that they got into an accident and they died.." Mafuyu said. "...." Silence erupted the room. "Hahah...why dont we move on. This topic is not adjusting to me.." Mizuki said.

Time skip
10:30
"Hey guys..if you guys are staying over...I laid down blankets on the floor for you to lay down." Mafuyu mentioned. "I dont mind." Ena said. "I have nobody to live with so I mostly live with Mizuki anyway" She mentioned. "Sure!!" Mizuki said happily. Kanade smiled and nodded and yawned a bit from being overworked and staying up last time. "Kanade..? Are you ok..?" Mafuyu asked. "M-mhm...just tired and a slight headache." Kanade answered. "Why dont we all call it for the night. Its been a long day anyway." Mizuki said. "Yea." Ena said. "You guys should change, I have spare night  clothes in my closet." Mafuyu mentioned. "Ok" both Mizuki and Ena said before leaving. Kanade struggled to walk a bit and stumbled, Mafuyu quickly caught Kanade of course. "Are you ok?" She asked. "Mhm.." Kanade responded. She helped Kanade walk to her room and to change, she left and gave her privacy to change.

11:00
"Im so tired hahaha~" Mizuki said and laid on the blanket. "Wait, I have a mattress I got in my parents old room. Here" Mafuyu said and put the mattress down. She set up everything, putting the extra pillows and a blanket for them to share. "Mizuk-" Ena got cut off as Mizuki pulled her on the bed. "Hehe..." Kanade chuckled. "Do you want to sleep Kanade..?" Mafuyu asked. "M-mhm" Kanade said and held her hand. "Kanade...?" Mafuyu was confused. "Dont leave..." Kanade begged. "...ok..Kanade" Mafuyu softened up and smiled. "Ooh..~ are you 2 sleeping together..~?" Mizuki teased. "Huh...? Mizuki arent you sleeping with Ena..?" Mafuyu said back. "Heh..?" Mizuki said and Ena blushed. Mafuyu then noticed Kanade fell asleep holding on her arm. "Ooh..~ she's cute though right~?" Mizuki said. "She is..." Mafuyu said smiling. She put Kanade in bed and went to shut the lights off. She went back and felt something hug her against her chest. "Uh!" Mafuyu was shocked. She looked and saw Kanade dug her face into Mafuyu's chest. "K-Kanade..?" Mafuyu said. "W-what are you-" Mafuyu was cut off and Kanade kissed her. "!!" Mafuyu was shocked and blushed. "I love you...Mafuyu..~" Kanade said and still hugging Mafuyu's chest and dozed off. "Fufu..~ oyasuminasai Kanade...and I love you too..~" Mafuyu said and closed her eyes.

With Mizuki and Ena

"Man they are adorable.." Mizuki whispered. "Yep." Ena smiled. "Just like us Ena.." Mizuki mentioned and kissed Ena softly on the lips before laying back down. Ena blushed but laid next to Mizuki hugging them and slept.

Kanade's inner thoughts
"See..? Mafuyu..we did meet each other again and our love will last forever...we wont ever be separated again..."

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — -
Fin

I really enjoyed making this. MafuKana is top 3 one of my favorite ships. They are just adorable together. I dont think this is good and I apologize, I might do another MizuEna but uh hm..smut...maybe...and naur not too soon I still haven't recovered. So if you wait for that your insane lmao I wont do it anytime soon unless Im forced or requested-
Word count: 1165