The Secret is Out

Mafuyu was at school and her dad was at work.
It left her mom at home to clean and do work. She decided to go through Mafuyu's computer and what she saw is something she'd never forget..

----☆♪----☆♪----☆♪----☆♪----☆♪----☆♪—
"Mafuyu always keeps her room tidy" her mom thought.
Something then peaked her curiosity. She logged on Mafuyu's computer and looked through everything. She went through and saw that she did everything she was supposed to..till she check Nightcord. She read a few messages as she scrolled up the page and she saw the talk Kanade and Mafuyu shared earlier
"Mm..love you and see you later" was a message Mafuyu's mom saw.
"Mm..see you..and um love you too.." was Mafuyu's response. She got the images to her phone and sent it to her husband. Her husband saw it right away and called her.
"What's this?!" He screamed.
"She's in a relationship with a girl...she's lesbian...our daughter is lesbian.." Mafuyu's mom was upset.
"Thats it im coming home." He strictly said and hung up.

"Mafuyu...why" her mom said disappointed.

----☆♪----☆♪----☆♪----☆♪----☆♪----☆♪—
Mafuyu returned from school and she went inside only to see her parents waiting. She saw the look of anger on her father and disappointment on her mother.
"U-uh...i-is something wrong...?" Mafuyu said nervously.
Her father was holding her laptop and had Nightcord open.
"What is this Mafuyu?!" He immediately screamed.
"U-uh...." Mafuyu stood shocked.
"Mafuyu..why! Why would you hide this from us!" Her mom yelled.
"Hide? Hide?! She is a lesbian which makes this worse! We dont want you ever talking to this girl again." Her father said strictly waiting for an answer.
"Mafuyu!" He snapped.
"Y-yes...father..." Mafuyu said weakly.
Her father took her laptop with him and hid it away.
Mafuyu ran upstairs to her room and sobbed
"H-how...why...w-why'd it end up like this...I cant even contact Kanade.." Mafuyu said as her voice croaked.
"Kanade....Im sorry.." Mafuyu said and closed her eyes.

(Time skipping—)
It had been 3 months and K realized that Mafuyu hadnt been showing up. At all. She started to get worried and knew something was wrong.

One day Mafuyu's parents were discussing about moving to a different city and Mafuyu happened to walk by.

"I think we should get a fresh start" Her mom suggested.
"Right. I already signed the papers to sell this house." Her father said strictly.
"Alright. When are we moving?" Her mom asked.
"Next week." Her father responded.
Mafuyu was shocked...she didnt want to move...she didnt want to leave Kanade...

Days later her parents were out with special people as owners of the house. They thought Mafuyu had left but she was looking for her laptop.
She eventually found it and immediately texted Kanade

Yuki: "K...can we meet at the SEKAI? I want to tell you something"
K.:。。。typing。。。
K.: "sure Mafuyu, see you there."

----☆♪----☆♪----☆♪----☆♪----☆♪----☆♪—
Tears filled Mafuyu's eyes and she clicked the file to go to the SEKAI

Empty Sekai

Mafuyu arrived and saw Kanade waiting. Kanade noticed Mafuyu's tear stained face and ran to hug her.
"Mafuyu, tell me whats wrong..?" She asked worriedly
Mafuyu broke down and sobbed
"...my...my parents found out about my secret relationship with you...they don't accept that im happy that way...they plan to move and settle in a new city next week.." Mafuyu said her voice cracked and tears fell
Kanade was shocked. She didnt know what to say..
"Dont worry...Mafuyu..even if you move. Im sure we'll meet in the future one day.." Kanade said to hide her sadness.
The 2 hugged and went separate ways.

(Time skip again)
The day it was time to move, Mafuyu's parents got everything ready.
Mafuyu came back from her last day of school and seeing the bags packed she snapped
"I DONT WANT TO MOVE!!" She yelled.
"WE WANT WHATS BEST FOR YOU AND CLEARLY ITS NOT THIS!!" Her father snapped back.
"YOU GUYS CANT STAND TO SEE ME HAPPY!!" Mafuyu yelled back and tears fell continuously.
Her father slapped her
"Stop this weeping and go pack up!" He yelled ending the conversation with that.
Mafuyu knew it was pointless to keep arguing. She packed up reluctantly and got ready.

They moved to a different city, new school with a new life. Mafuyu no longer had apps to contact the online world. Her Nightcord account was deleted and she no longer had no one else to contact and escape this hell.

She then decided to focus on her passion and do the one dream Kanade and her had wanted to pursue together after college which for her was Lyric Creating.
She snapped and gave up to be a doctor. She wanted to do something that makes her happy. Something she wants not her parents.

To be continued
(Yes this story is short. And I apologize. I'll try to make it up with longer parts. At least near 1000 words. Dw the next part is coming tomorrow at least. Bye now) Word Count: 856