Kiss 4.

"I wish someone looked at me with loving eyes like that."

I rolled my eyes followed by a shake of my head. "Stop seeing shit you want to see and see reality, please. Not all of us live in your fantasy, Tre," I pinched Tre on the arm, watching Terenzio shake off the people he was surrounded by.

"If this is my fantasy, please tell me why he's walking over here, burning a hole in your face," Tre raised a brow and I shrugged, not seeing what he was seeing. "Maybe he's looking at you. It must not be anything serious," I murmured and Tre looked at me as if he wanted to murder me, but he couldn't because a tall man dressed in a fancy royal blue suit stood before us. 

"Hello there, tesoro," He looked at me, a twinkle in his eyes as he waved.  I gave him a friendly nod. "Hi Tre."

Tre scoffed and rolled his eyes playfully. "Make it obvious, why don't you?" He teased and Terenzio looked at him with a chuckle, a shared understanding between them.

I tried to warn Terenzio, I really did.

I heard a ding and a tap on a phone screen. "Shoot, it's going to be a wait for our stuff, Kieran," Tre said as he looked at his phone notifications. "Some of our stuff has to be put in boxes," I shrugged in reply. "Okay, we can wait, no problem."

I looked around, wondering what we were going to do while we waited, but Terenzio seemed to have an idea.

"You guys want to share a table while you wait for your stuff to get boxed up?" There was glimmering in his shiny grey eyes as he stared at me, a nod and a smile gracing my presence. I wanted to say no, that we had to go, that I did not see the purpose in doing so, but I surprised myself.

"I guess."

He led the way to a part of the store, where people were sitting, conversing, and having refreshments. "What are you guys doing here?" Terenzio was the first one to ask a question as we slid into one side of a booth and him into the other. His cologne invaded our senses, soft yet alluring and comforting. 

"We go to the school around here," Tre replied with a grin as he winked at me. "We came to get supplies for our upcoming game."

With a tilt of his head and a piece of his white hair falling in front of his face, Terenzio furrowed his brow. "Game? You play a sport or something?" He asked in general, but his eyes were on me, so I felt compelled to answer. "Yes, we're on the swim team."

"It is our duty as captain and vice-captain to make sure our team has good uniforms and supplies for the upcoming season." Tre offered the information and Terenzio nodded, listening intently. "Are you the captain?" Terenzio questioned, and Tre shook his head with a wave of his hand. "No, I'm the vice-captain. I couldn't be the captain," He chuckled.

"No, that position belongs to someone best suited for it," I grimaced when Tre flung an arm over my shoulder. "Doesn't look like it, but Kieran is the best captain I could ask for," He rubbed my hair affectionately and I scowled. "You're just saying that cuz you're my best friend," I deadpanned and he shook his head. "Please, our team thinks so too, that's why they always talk about you when you leave practice. Where's Kieran going? I wanted to ask him to look at my strokes to make sure they were as good as his. Kieran's so good looking and I wish I could be as cool as him," His voice deepened as if he was impersonating our teammates and I blushed.